[How-to] German Shepherd / Malinois - K9 Dog 1.0.1

Dude this was great!
Thank you
I Still can’t get mine to spawn as an add-on though :confused:

No you need the $15 dollar subscription to be able to stream ped files like clothes for eup EUP is just a package of uniforms and a menu to access them…

Not if you set your player slots to 8 or less.

Actually, Important note about the changing of the textures from 4K to 2K,
You actually don’t need to…
In PhotoShop, when you go to save a .PNG file, you can select “Smallest file size (Slowest Saving)”, and not lose most, if not all, quality. Depending on your PC, this can make save times 30 seconds+ (Depending on complexity of the texture). Doing this method, I’ve made 8k textures, that were originally 14 MB, only a few hundred Kilobytes.
This works for Vehicle Textures as well :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You got scammed pretty much, there’s nothing keeping the info from you if you don’t pay, patreon is a donation website.

ha! never did. i learnt that changing that yourr server cap can let you have free stuff

1 Like

I love u so much

i get no errors streaming the ped but when using the K9 script. it just spawns in as a normal shepherd

1 Like

Just wanna say thank you for this amazingness :stuck_out_tongue:

You can use the vMenu by going into the Ped Customization and clicking on it!

Thank you very helpful, you saved me a lot of work, I added your animation list! :heart_eyes:

I can’t get the addon ped to work either. I have the replacement in, and it’s working fine. Changed all the names for the addon, and the meta. I wanted to have both in, so I could have 2 variations of the K9 for our K9 script (One that spawns in as Police, and one as Sheriff)… I go to spawn it in via the vMenu, and it doesn’t work. Says it doesn’t exist. Any tips?

Okay, so I actually figured out that I needed to uncomment part of the resource… but now it just crashes my game when I try to spawn it in. This is the error I get… The replacement works fine though.

I also tried several times to do this but still nothing, I think it does not work because somehow the mod is linked to the behavior of the dog, which is slightly more complex than the simple ped loaded as (addon) if I solve the problem I will warn you in any case!

I tried this several times as well. I can get the K9 to stream flawlessly as a replacement but never as an add-on. I am not sure why.

For informational purposes
I am on the QB-Core framework, I am using a vMenu to test the script out and I followed the video instructions to the “T”.

Anyone know how i could make this whitelisted for certain players?

you are the best
thank you for ur work!<3

you need a 15 dollor patron to stream server sided clothing and really we just changing the textures and clothing of this ped meaning you need the patron

same idk what im doing wrong

can anybody help me when i die i can’t attack i have to change to a human ped and then to dog again