How to change loading screen text

w do you change the loading

im wanting to change the loading screen text, “free mode” part specifically. possibly the loading emojis down the bottom also. haven’t yet seen or found anything related to this besides how to change image and music etc.

is this your server? if it isnt you cant change it… the loading screen its whatever the server has choosen to use.

why the hell would i want to change someone else’s server ?

please only reply if you actually have an answer for me.

There are some people who are stupid enough to ask questions on how to change things about other peoples servers. Also, @Painwithin is very knowledgeable when it comes to FiveM support, therefore, be nice or leave. :man_shrugging:

To add to that, its simple to change the loading screens hence why i asked the question in the first place.

Besides the point you asked in Technical Support so naturally… i would assume its the client you would be referring too… so perhaps post in the appropriate sections.

You should also ask in the original topic you got the loading screen from as this has nothing to do with FiveM.

then how do you suppose i do this then?

and by this i dont mean this " [How-to] Custom Loading Screen with Music "

i mean specifically the “free mode” part that comes with most loading screens.

its done. no need to reply. thanks for not helping

You’re very welcome :wave:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.