How can i stop minimap from flashing red when taking damage?

Tryed out invokenatives to avoid the color flash, but not sure what the correct target would be, used Minimap red & blue flashing effect - wanted level as a hint, but that one targetet the stamina bar when turning red.

Got wanted level disabled, thought it might be that causing issues, but that did not change anything.

Any one got an idea how to fix this? and ret rid of the red flash comming up now and then?

So figured out the initial issue, why the minimap had a red flash going on, now the question is, can i somehow disable the feature that makes the minimap flash when loosing health ?

How are you disabling the wanted level? I’ve always been under the impression that disabling it stops the map to flash red too as you never get a wanted level.

Perhaps your method of disabling the wanted level doesn’t run every frame resulting in a frame with wanted level, so red flash.

Tryed a couple of methods.

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        Citizen.Wait(0)
        if GetPlayerWantedLevel(PlayerId()) ~= 0 then
            SetPlayerWantedLevel(PlayerId(), 0, false)
            SetPlayerWantedLevelNow(PlayerId(), false)
        end
    end
end)
ClearPlayerWantedLevel(PlayerId())

And they are all running with a Citizen.Wait(0) and thats what i dont get why it suddenly is an issue.

Might have an idea what it is hang on, play around with some check to see if ppl auto heal, might be that triggeering the red flash, because you loose a small amount of health.

Ye that was it.

So now the question is how to disable damage from showing on the minimap with a red flash.

No one got an idea? on how to remove the red flash on taking damage?

My guess is it’s part of the core game engine, not something controlled by scripts.

I haven’t come across any native that vaguely sounds like it might do anything like this.

That being said, if you can find an example in GTA where this happens, maybe it’s possible and could be found in decompiled scripts.

If not then it’s possibly possible as a FiveM feature request, if they were to provide a new native that allowed you to “hook” the internal GTA method that does the red flash and no-op it but … probably not high on the FiveM features list.