How can i fix texture loss?

Hi,
Please help, what are the ones that can cause texture loss?

I have fixed all the vehicles with this method so I no longer get a warning in the server console, although it indicates a few more vehicles in yellow but most do write in blue or not at all.

I use a lot of extra clothes and vehicles, but none of them indicate texture loss.

This phenomenon only occurs with high and very high texture settings.
Several players have indicated that they will fall off the field underground while having adequate computer resources. (I’ve already written a script that watches if there’s no ground under it and throws it back to where it was, but there is something that doesn’t help)

What can cause these phenomena, can it be caused by models with large polygon numbers or textures larger than fullhd?

Thanks for ideas and advice, constructive criticism!

I might be wrong but I believe splitting the vehicles will not prevent them from causing texture loss, it will only allow them to actually be streamed by FiveM if they were originally heavier than 16 Mb.

To reduce the chance of texture loss you would need to use something like XnResize to compress the vehicle textures, some vehicle authors think it’s a good idea to ship their vehicles with 4k window stickers and 12k liveries for some reason.

1 Like

I recommend packing up your car files and also checking the poly count on the vehicle itself. Possible turning down the textures on car and in-game settings might help as well.

2 Likes