Housing with MLO, Shells, Mortgage [ESX/QB/QBX]

Also due to polyzone i guess we can furnish out side

Hi, are we actually able to use the furniture props outside of the homes as well as decorate preexisting MLOā€™s etc please?

2 Likes

Currently, if you are using the MLO type home then as long as you are within the zone you created you can furnish it. But for Shell and IPL you can only furnish inside the home. For additional props/furnitures you bought externally you can just add them in the data/furniture.lua later on.

I think you should add the documentation link in a readme file for this as youll never even know about it unless you go on this post and some people dont use this site to look we just hear about it from others and get from tebex so please add that somewhere in the files

1 Like

Alright thanks for the suggestion I will add a ReadMe to link to the documentation from now.

2 Likes

is there a way to add more interiors for shells?

Of course, you can add them in the configuration easily, and thereā€™s a guide how to get the offsets in the documentation as well.

I was messing with the realtor job and created an MLO house in Franklins old house and now it wont let me delete the house or even buy it. anyone got any tips on what i might be doing wrong?

Any error in your f8 or server console? You can create a ticket in the discord so I can support you better :smile:

would this work with mysql async?

Unfortunately no, but oxymsql is backwards compatible with mysql-async so I suggest to upgrade to oxmysql which is better in performance and features.

1 Like

I really like your work! This script is so good!

Can you just add compatibility with the ā€œlunar_garageā€ garage?

helloā€¦i installed this into my server and i got this errorā€¦can i get some help fixing it please
SCRIPT ERROR: ? attempt to call a nil value (field ā€˜InitializePlayersFurnituresā€™)

Most likely you have other error before that, have you followed the documentation?

You have the .fxap file in your folder? seems like its trying to decrypt the escrow files but cannot

How to delete a wardrobeļ¼Ÿ

Lunar_garage compatible? How should I make changes

I can make it compatible if you have the docs for it, and for wardrobe currently you canā€™t delete it, only move it. Iā€™ll make an update for wardrobe deletion in v3.

Can you help me compatibility with lunar_ Garageļ¼Ÿ