HoseLS - Realistic Fire Hose & Model - London Studios

It shouldn’t have a __resource.lua. The download comes with a fxmanifest.lua instead. Post a screenshot of your HoseLS folder and also post what server version you are running.

version 2.4.0 (esx)

Could you try updating to the latest artifacts? If the second screenshot is your resource folder, that should work.

The only thing I can think of is that your artifacts are out of date.

Thanks to others for your assistance,
London Studios

yea my guess was server artifacts are old enough to not recognize fxmanifest

Hello. What fire scripts does this work with?
Im looking for a realistic fire script with big flames that this hose would work with

We’ve updated this resource to make the Hose an addon weapon. It also integrates with our paid resource, which is optional:

Sick!
I will definitely be buying some of your scripts when our server grows! All your scripts make the game 100x more realistic.

Hey,

Thanks for your great comments, I am glad you like our resources.

Look out for sales on our store. Good luck with the growth of your server.

Thanks,
London Studios

I updated to the new update, and unfortunately I only get a fire extinguisher now. Any ideas for a fix?

There is a couple possibilities. Either LondonStudios made it an add-on or you did not set it up right.
I would try and do /hose in game or maybe check if the server.cfg looks right and the files look right.

I dont get the model, but the rest works so idk what to do

Hi,

When did you download this?

There was an issue with the one on GitHub a few days ago but that has since been resolved. We suggest you try re-downloading it and if you have any further issues, please get back to us.

Thanks,
London Studios

I downloaded yesterday and don’t get the model either.

Download it from the releases section on GitHub, to the right.

The Script works but the hose doesn’t how can i fix that?

Yeah i dont get the hose @LondonStudios

Hi,

You need to download it from the releases section on GitHub to the right hand side (sidebar).

I’ll get the main section updated soon to avoid confusion for anyone else.

Thanks,
London Studios

1 Like

I like the fireman in Screenshots 1,How does it sell?

I have a problem. The fire hose is not shown to me

You need to type /hose