*Higher Ranks Needed* JusticeRP | Recruiting Admins| Like DOJ | DOJ like cad/mdt | Recruiting Police/EMS/Fire| Active Admins| Looking for Staff and Department Leaders

Hello! I am kew2011 the owner of JusticeRP. As your reading this I hope you become inspired to join our awesome server as it will not be a mistake! We are a serious RP that has heavy support in all departments.

We are currently in need of department leaders. You will be a FTO and most likely staff. If you think your up to the task, please apply. If not, show your worth and you will guaranteed to be promoted!

you can apply and find all information at www.justicerpfivem.com or join our discord (https://discord.gg/4xwvKux)

In LSCS you have the duty to patrol the Sandy Shores and Harmony area. The sheriffs office has many great vehicles for your usage (same cars as DOJ and more!) Also some great ped skins as well. LSCS is the department for city patrol so you will be included in great shootouts, high risk scenario and more. if that’s for you, join up!

(some examples of LSCS)

In SAHP you have the duty to patrol the highways surrounding sandy shores. This includes high speed chases and more! The great vehicles in the SAHP department will let you keep up with even the fastest cars.

(some examples of SAHP)

Both of the above departments have a great arsenal of undercover equipment. Custom cars and ped skins makes going low profile an enjoyable experience.

(some examples of undercover units)

Another sub department of the following two departments is SWAT. When your swat your above everyone else and are a superb tactical team. Great for extreme emergency’s

For less active members we have the LSCSoBP. Border patrol stays at the custom border in harmony and makes sure its safe. This department is less strict then others

In LSFD you have the duty to save lives and put out fires with our fire script. The LSFD gets to patrol the whole RP zone. We push our fire department so its an actual enjoyable experience for you

(some examples of LSFD)

We also have 3 custom places in SS (train station, enhanced airfield, border) to make more RP experiances!

(train station)

And finally, we have a DOJ like cad system. Its a great cad! We have dedicated dispatchers to you always get a response (you can apply for dispatch as well)

(this is our cad)

We also use great mods! But if we dont have one you would like to see, just say so! Some examples are:

Custom skins for cars/peds
Custom fire and ems ped/car skins
FRFuel
Vehicle control
Captain 14 and Luxart Vehicle Control Script.
Panic button
Radar
Cuff/Drag script
mellotrainer
and many more!

As much as we need cops, Department works offers lots of great jobs for civs as well! Whether that be a store manager or mastermind criminal

Please consider joining for any department for some great RP! Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you!

We have the exact same CAD lol

This Server Is Very Great. I Recommend Joining

everyone has that cad now it no longer even “custom or unique”

i never claimed you did and thats not what im trying to do. Im just saying i see alot of people have that cad and they say its “custom”

1 Like

Been trying to apply. I just get a blank page after applying and inputting my details.

1 Like

I got your application

1 Like

Still looking for department heads

1 Like

This is a very good and recommended community very professional Admins and Officers. And the Staff help you with everything you need help with. I recommend you joining

1 Like

regular updates posted on discord! check them out! https://discord.gg/WgBFV

1 Like

Hey man do you still need admins?

1 Like

Personally, I am VERY inactive on FiveM, however I see myself as a great staff and or administrator. I never take disrespect nor do I let anyone give it to anyone else. Maybe I could be interviewed or given the rights to moderate the discord channel because of my massive activity on discord alone.

1 Like

i wanna be a hp.

hey can you or someone else please tell me how to get that swat uniform i have searched for it all day but cannot find it!! Thanks so much in advance!!!