Please delete :{

Yea i agree 100% with you. Most of these “communities” are owned by like 12 or 13 year old’s that download their vehicles from a old FiveM Forums post that has been closed for 6 months and drag and drop them in their server wich has like 300 resources so it lags like shit. And then they expect people to join their server and when they join they see a discord with 4 channels with 10 members and 2 of them are owners and 8 of them are admins and deputy direcor.

This is my experience with servers like this.
Also people always get disrespected in these discords and when you join you get welcomed by everyone and after that they delete all their messages. I can still see them spam the ?purge 200000000 command in #general to hide all the dirty secrets of the community.

• I can expose all these communities by showing pm where they are trying to get me to join their server. And what server do i share with them. The DOJRP Fan Server

• I Can also post a lot of shit FiveM Forums post in here but I’m not gonna because i don’t want to hurt their feelings because they are only 12 years old.

But yea this has to change. The thing is that actual good servers don’t get the members they deserve because people can’t find them with all these shit posts on the forums.

Its sad but what are we gonna do about is
I see this post as the only possible solution to spread peoples feelings about these shit communities.

1 Like

Let’s make a DOJ POLICE. Meaning everyone that has DOJ on there name we execute. Wait no that is the army :slight_smile:

Then the police would be killed…

True, Um does anyone have better ideas. Dispatch i need backup!

Lol Im glad people can relate to this.

This is true, there is alot of really good communities that actually have a structured and serious community, that actually need members.

All i want to say is in the past i’ve talked to people about this and what i got from the FiveM “Team” was negative. Let’s just make it look this way.

Copying a famous server name does not mean your server will be famous it’s about what is inside.

You can have your name as “San Andreas DOJ” That does not mean you will get big youtubers to join it just means your comunity is TRASH.

Sadly nothing is going to change and DOJ will always be a thing.

1 Like

MEGA FACTS!!! x100000

I remember when DOJ was a good community but now its just a Cops and Robbers community.

It used to be good but now it’s like every other server.

Quick tutorial how “DOJ FAN KIDS” Make there server.

Youtube.com/doj

Oh alameda county i’m too lazy to be original let’s find it on FiveM maybe someone made a pack

Fivem.net/dojcar

Download

Server Bazaar: Title: SADOJ | DOJ Like | Alameda County | Custom Cars |

Info: We are a famous server we have alot of ex DOJ cops. Join now

Justice Department Roleplay Community | DoJRP | DOJ Cad | DoJ Cars | DoJ Scripts | DoJ | DoJRP |

lmao (20 Characters)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(20 characters)

wOuLd yOu liKe tO joIn mY dOj cOmmUnity

D O J C A R S
D O J S C R I P T S
DOJRP

The Collective aka the FiveM “Team” as you put it, cannot just go policing server names unless they violate the Terms or meet some other form of criteria.

We have Ex DOJ members wana join ?

https://forum.cfx.re/t/southland-rp-doj-like-seriousrp-active-admins-come-join-us/132932/2

JUST TYPE DOJ AND YOU FIND ABOUT 1100000 POST