Help With Siren Configuration

I’m looking for a script/assistance in setting up a custom siren setup that I’ve always wanted for fiveM but haven’t been able to find it or work it out. What I want to do is have one (or two) keys to alternate between the primary and secondary tone, then for the horn to be the warning tone (phaser) when the sirens are activated, but then to be the standard horn when the sirens aren’t activated.

This is how emergency vehicles work in my country and I would love to be able to have the same setup.

This has some really nice framework, but I can’t seem to get the horn to act as the phaser when it is pressed whilst the sirens are on. The closest I could get was turning the phaser on when the horn is pressed, but then it stayed on and I couldn’t turn it off.

After hours of trying to integrate the horn-siren as its own function and failing, I decided to just try and at it on with the standard horn at the end. But as I’m sure you can see, this just turns it on and leaves it on.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.