hitch warning: frame time of 298 milliseconds
hitch warning: frame time of 150 milliseconds
hitch warning: frame time of 248 milliseconds
hitch warning: frame time of 242 milliseconds
hitch warning: frame time of 232 milliseconds
---- killed ----
hitch warning: frame time of 281 milliseconds
hitch warning: frame time of 241 milliseconds
esx_ambulancejob: — is reviving a player!
hitch warning: frame time of 256 milliseconds
hitch warning: frame time of 242 milliseconds
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
[SAVED] ----
hitch warning: frame time of 314 milliseconds
hitch warning: frame time of 426 milliseconds
hitch warning: frame time of 185 milliseconds
hitch warning: frame time of 365 milliseconds
hitch warning: frame time of 611 milliseconds
hitch warning: frame time of 506 milliseconds
hitch warning: frame time of 179 milliseconds
hitch warning: frame time of 292 milliseconds

Specs on server-computer:

Thanks for help guys!

Looks like some resource is giving your server a hitch warning I guess the best way is to find out by manually disabling resources

I’ve read that its normal and doesn’t really effect anything. Coming from @zaphosting. (i think they told me this) but correct me if im wrong.

its low hitch warning too, as long as its not 305948 or a high number you should be safe.

Type resmon 1 in the console (F8) and see if you can pin it down to a certain resource. Maybe it helps.

Bullshit, if that’s what zap-hosting is telling people, then they should consider scratching behind their heads.
Even small hitches warnings indicate that a server runs slower than it should, around ~200ms hitches indicates that the server is running 4 times as slow as a normal tick. Saying “hey it’s fine, ignore it” makes no sense in this case.

Consider disabling a couple of resources and see if the issue pesists. My bets are at a slow query somewhere, a synchronous query that is.

2 Likes

Maybe they [zap] are talking about the warnings on initial server launch. If the warnings show up only once when the server is booted and all resources are being started, then that’s acceptable. Depending on the amount of resources, you’re likely to have resource warnings (no matter the server specs) on initial server boot.

If the warnings happen constantly even way after the server was started, then that is an issue and most likely caused by a/some poorly coded resource(s).

2 Likes

calm down, i said correct me if I was wrong. I looked into my tickets and may have been incorrect.

but since im pushing a 500-600 hitch warning since it was bullshit. can you help me too? Because server side, I have noticed no issues. If anyone knows any ways to trouble shoot it let me know. Thanks :slight_smile:

It is as simple as finding the resource that causes this, so divide and conquer to find the resource that causes the server to hitch.

1 Like

I get that, but with that hitch warning. I had no issues. If you guys figure out a better way to check it out let me know. Thanks :wink: will be following this topic.

Hey.

I tried that.
I don’t see any problem with these resources.
Thank you and all guys for help.

Can it do the hitch warning because I have all the files etc on a HDD instead of SSD?

Those are the client resources, not what is running on the server. I guess you’d could use ETW tracing, you’d have to ask @zr0iq how that works.

1 Like

Sorry, I am new to this forum, this is my first post.
Would I contact him in pm here on fivem forum or in the post right here?

1 Like

2500 Hitch Warning is good?

Hell no!

1 Like

Now I reduces it:

Version mismatch, you are currently not using the newest stable version of essen
tialmode. Please update

Loaded MySqlConnector, Version=0.26.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null in
to ScriptDomain_1386755828
hitch warning: frame time of 767 milliseconds
Loaded System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions, Version=4.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, Publ
icKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_1386755828
Loaded System.Buffers, Version=4.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ff
cd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_1386755828

Current MelloTrainer Version: 0.5.5
Latest MelloTrainer Version: 0.5.5
MelloTrainer is up to date!
MELLOTRAINER: mtsaves folder found!
hitch warning: frame time of 1634 milliseconds
[SAVED] All players

I removed some scripts but how can I reduce it more?

Hello everyone

I am a french baguette desolate of my language
here I start on five m voila since I can decide to renew the subscription of my dedicated server:

dedicated config: I7-4790K @ 4-4.4Ghz
16Gb RAM
120Gb SSD

badger this good config, I run my server five j have a hitch warning at startup and then it remains stable 1ms response time I would have wanted to know how to have this
https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/3X/d/e/deaa408ee1871739d6f58080e974327be02e35e4.jpeg

thank you to all those who will answer

If you had read above, hitch warnings are fine if they only happen on first server boot. And as long as they’re only a reasonable amount of ms. If you have 30000ms hich warnings, then you definitely have something broken on your server.

And what is a reasonable amount?
<200, <100, <50? :slight_smile: