[Help] Trying to make store where you can pay for items or weapons with dirty money

[Help] Trying to make store where you can pay for items or weapons with dirty money if anyone could point me in good direction I would really appreciate it

This one should work

Hey thanks for fast reply. I get error

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_blackmarket/server/main.lua:60: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘canCarryItem’)

That’s the code
– can the player afford this item?

if xPlayer.getAccount('black_money').money >= price then

-- can the player carry the said amount of x item?

-LINE60 -->> if xPlayer.canCarryItem(itemName, amount) then

xPlayer.removeAccountMoney('black_money', price)

xPlayer.addInventoryItem(itemName, amount)

xPlayer.showNotification(_U('bought', amount, itemLabel, ESX.Math.GroupDigits(price)))

else

xPlayer.showNotification(_U('player_cannot_hold'))

end

else

local missingMoney = price - xPlayer.getAccount('black_money').money

xPlayer.showNotification(_U('not_enough', ESX.Math.GroupDigits(missingMoney)))

end

end)

Sorry for the late reply, the reason you are getting this error is because your ESX version is out of date and not using the weight system, to fix the error you can update your ESX or just adapt the script to work with your version.

This is the version of ESX that should work.
Github

If I have a chance I’ll try converting it for you and sending it here

1 Like

You might also want to try and download an older version which you can find below.

Github

1 Like

Wow thanks a lot again :slight_smile: I will let you know if its gonna work :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.