[Release] [ESX] esx_blackmarket

esx_blackmarket

I did not make this script. This is a rework of esx_shops, so all credits goes to the original creator. I added an option to turn map blips on/off in config.lua, changed the currency to dirty money, added new locations (look config.lua) and some small other changes.

Downaload & Installation

Requirements

Manually

Installation

• Import esx_blackmarket.sql to your database
  • Add this in your server.cfg:
start esx_blackmarket
1 Like

Nothing shows up for sale. Itā€™s running correctly though. Any help? Really like this simple BM script.

You did import the SQL file to your database, right?

Yes, I do get an error when entering the menu though.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ā€˜scrollIntoViewā€™ of undefined (@esx_menu_default/html/js/app.js:67)

Hmm, ok Iā€™m taking a look at it now to see if I get the same issue.

Iā€™m not having the issue, are you sure that the items you are trying to add to the blackmarket, are in the items table in your database?

Yes, they are in there.

I believe it is because Iā€™m not using the basic menu system or inventory system. Iā€™m using inventoryhud.

Huh, weird, it works for me and everyone Iā€™ve sent it to. I donā€™t think inventoryhud is a problem, as I use it myself. Do you know which ESX version youā€™re using?

1.2 for esx.

I wouldnā€™t worry too much about it. I made a new shop in the inventory hud script and it works lol. Basically 1 less resource to run. I would do the same if youā€™re using inv.hud.

I couldnā€™t even get the regular esx_shops to work either :confused: but it may be because of the menu design i am using, because it gives me an uncaught error in console when I try to open those shops.

Alright, thanks for checking out the script, though!

No worries. Itā€™s nice. Even gave me the idea of editing my current shop script to add a blackmartet shop in it haha.

Nice to hear that you too is into scripting!

When you edited the shop in Inventory hud did you make it use black money?

No but itā€™s something I would like to do.

I tried the script, i can add items from the database, but when im going to buy the items In game nothing happens, The item i added has a limit of only 1 per player in the database, but i can ā€œbuyā€ more than one in the shop menu, but still nothing happens when i buy, the item is not added to the inventory

Which ESX version are you using?

Does it use the limit system instead of the weight system? If so, you need to update your ESX version.

Currently trying to do this now. But Iā€™m stuck on making it take black moneyā€¦