[Help] Stream Custom peds ytd more than 16mb

Im looking way to upload custom peds with ytd more than 16mb.
As you can see fivem only accept 16mb stream files. I tryto split file like this tutorial but seem it not work for the peds

Thank if you have solution for this

I do not think there is a 16MB stream limit anymore, I’ve got multiple gigabytes of cars (800+ cars) and I haven’t hit any sort of limit. Got all my cars in about 4 resources.

i mean the ytd. if it larger than 16mb it

You can just lower the resolution of the textures inside the ytd. Just remember that they have to be a resolution to the power of ^2. Because your texture is too big i gues they are 4k textures(4096). Just scale them down to 2k(2048) and you are probably good!

that wont work. if the ytd have more than 56mb. even i rescale it to 2k or 720 it still bigger than 16mb

Merge textures!

the Limit of the 16mb is still there ^^ the.ytd shouldnt be over it.

what kinda car do you have were it gets over 56 mb holy :d the highest that i had were 32mb and i just scaled it down with gimp so i got barely 15.9mb :D.

if i were you i would try scaling down to 512x512 it doesnt make that much of a difference in terms of how it looks but it takes a huge effect on the filesize :slight_smile:

No it’s Peds. Custom Character not the vehicle. Vehicle can split the ytd file to stream it up

Did you find a fix?

++++ pls help