[HELP] Script for loading cars into Enclosed Racing Trailer

Hello, I have this enclosed racing trailer I want a script that allows me to load vehicles inside of it and drive with the vehicle inside. I have tried editing multiple tow scripts but it always ends up glitching out of the trailer or exploding in some way. If someone can lead me towards a script that works for this or help me modify a script for this please let me know asap. Thank you!

Hi, have you tried changing the offsets that match the x y z of this trailer? As you can see it’s quite a cramped up space so I doubt anyone has a script matching the x y z for that.

I would try one of the scripts that worked best for you or was closest to spawning in correctly, adjust the offsets of where that vehicle gets spawned to and you should be done.

1 Like

Where would the offsets be? Also how would I get the trailers x, y, z ?

Check the code and get something like a coords script to grab new x y z values, I’ve released one recently you can find here. [DEV TOOLS] Copy Coordinates in game to your computer clipboard

You’ll just have to update them then you should be done.

1 Like

hi May I ask where you found this enclosed racing trailer? I really need it. Can you please send it out