[HELP] Need to change location of notifications

With the new healthbar I have notifications are cut off. Where should I go to move the area in which notifications are sent, thank you. This applies to most notifications like paycheck/salary for example

Example image

1 Like

the paychecks would be under es-extended/server/paycheck.lua
and what notification system are you using? Im assuming your ESX

2 Likes

That is correct i use esx, id like to edit all notifications

1 Like

Iā€™m also wondering about these notifications also how to disable the join and leave notification as well.

for join and leave notifications go to /resources/[system]/chat > open sv_chat.lua. Then you go down to ā€œ-- player join messagesā€ and put two ā€œ-ā€ before all those lines

so it should look something like this
https://pastebin.com/AbkhpmQJ

4 Likes

you would need to go into the resourse i belive client side and change where it outputs.

You canā€™t change the location of a notification. I have made an alternative to that but it is far less complete than GTA native notification system and is also more resource consuming.

Edit : Here is the link : [Release] Notifications using original GTA 5 look

Thank you Iā€™ll be sure to find and fix this!!

2 Likes

are these notifications the same as the little pop up players see each time someone joins the server right above the minimap?

They are.

how to use it , i mean how to replace it with original

This is a hack, but you can just make two calls to create a notification. One can be blank which gets used as filler and the second can be used for your notification. Something like this if youā€™re on the client:

TriggerEvent('esx:showNotification', "This is my super cool message.")
TriggerEvent('esx:showNotification', "")
1 Like

did you figure out how to move the notification, iā€™d likel to move mine from there and yeet it to the top right so it drops down

1 Like

how to change ESX.ShowHelpNotification position from top-left to top-center or custom position?

this [Press E to Open menu] from top leftā€¦ cause i didnt like up there!! is always behind the chat in my server

2 Likes

how it works with this ?

TriggerClientEvent(ā€˜esx:showAdvancedNotificationā€™, xPlayer.source, _U(ā€˜bankā€™), _U(ā€˜received_paycheckā€™), _U(ā€˜received_salaryā€™, salary), ā€˜CHAR_BANK_MAZEā€™, 9)

did any one find a way too move them ??? i mean the paycheck ???

1 Like

to any one there needs help with this problem use this

its a notyfi system there also looks good

Iā€™m not too sure you can change the location of them

awesome ty