[HELP] K9 Ped

I recently found this on lspdfr and tried adding it to my fivem server.

K9 PED

It loads up, I can get in game and everything. The ped just does not load and it shows the default ped. I left the files below that I put in my server. Any help would be great!

K9 Folder FIVEM

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I know it can be done because I saw it on Mississippi State RP, but I just can’t figure out how to do it. I’ve streamed it to replace the Sheppard (same ped how it comes), but it still won’t work. It just shows the default. Weird thing is that I have it customized and saved from MSRP where they had it working and when I load that it looks like it loads both models. Hope this helps! Someone please help us!!!

Your folder is correct, the only thing you’re missing is adding the a_c_shepherd^ prefix in front of all those ytd/ydd files so they’re able to be streamed (Like normal clothing are). Keep in mind you will need FiveM Element Club.

1 Like

it did not work

@iLoathless if you dont mind can you send an image of what the folder looks like?

I put the prefix “a_c_shepherd^” in front of all the .ytd’s and .ydd’s and left out the .yft and .ymt and it works perfectly.

Edit : Here is a picture of the folder

1 Like

thank you, i was so confused

still dosnt work do i need eup?

@ddaycool You will need a server key that is registered with FiveM Element Club Argentum on their Patreon to stream special items like eup and this K-9

how do I spawn the accessories on it, trying to use my k9 script in game for PD… and he’s bare but try8ing to figure out how to load the vests on it…

Yo, can i somehow play as the dog? I tried it with vMenu and some addon ped skin changer, but other players cant see me. I know somehow you can fix it seen it on a youtube video… Thanks for answer…

2 Likes

I need help how do you replace the textures for the k-9 ped if you know please let me know

I did instaled in my server i have the FiveM elemet club key so thats fine works good but other players cant see me as dog ,any way to fix it?

Go into Ped customisation in vmenu then press enter on the head section so your dog has a different fur colour then other people can see you. It worked for me.