[HELP] Failed handshake to server http://127.0.0.1:30120/ - Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 30120: Connection refused - CURL error code 7 (Couldn't connect to server)

I got the error when trying to join my server from local host, and the error does not even show my IP, and I think I did everything but if someone knows what is wrong that would be nice, thanks

I usually delete server cache and restart server and it usually fixes everything you might want to try that

1 Like

I mean there is nothing in there, I’ve never been able to join it.

I Restart Everytime my game when i have this error

I’ve tried for over a week, i’ve made 3 different servers and it just won’t allow me to join or anyone else.

Restart Your Internet at Home!

I did that

this must be a problem of the server.cfg script in my opinion.
cela doit être un problème du script server.cfg à mon avis

I also get this every time I start the server up https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/4X/7/3/9/739ac4a7fd332ee110839e67f1f16f8ff149c999.png

Do you know what could be wrong with it?

il me faut une capture du cmd complet la fin surtout et le server.cfg .
I need a capture of the complete cmd (the end mostly) and the server.cfg (
just hide the server key)… Nucleus is normal with essential

ok and cmd capture

What do you need to see on there?

wait I think I discovered the problem changes the word ensure by start … possible that is the problem
example start mapmanager

I’ll give it a try but I got the template from the FiveM website

nothing

Your server is clearly not online, if you’re hosting this server on your Home computer and connecting to it on the same computer, double click start.bat or whatever you use to launch the server and it will be up!, simple stuff man, it will launch no matter if it isnt port forwarded or not.

You still havent figured it out?, stop trying to develop then :wink:

In fivem you go to “Settings” and under “enable localhost” you will find a tab called “set custom port” in there type “30100” ! That worked for me and i hope it will for you!

4 Likes

If that doesnt work, try Direct connecting without the port, and only the IP