[HELP] Failed handshake to server http://127.0.0.1:30120/ - Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 30120: Connection refused - CURL error code 7 (Couldn't connect to server)

I just had this same issue on my localhost server.
It would connect fine if I went into the Play tab, and typed localhost, but if I tried to use the direct Localhost tab, it would ping me that exact same error.

I tried setting it up with the custom port numbers FivePD has in the config files, but it wouldnt connect using the direct localhost tab. After trying various ports, I just left the custom port number blank, and now it connects every time, in both the Play and Localhost tabs. I guess if you leave the Custom Port blank, it will autodetect, and sort itself out.

Also, I dont know if the original posterā€™s issue was ever sorted, but I did notice the mod directory is missing from the ā€˜ensureā€™ list in that config file.
Im assuming that its a FivePD server, as the map_hipster was loaded in the CMD screen.
There needs to be ā€œensure fivepdā€ in that list too.
For reference, I actually just tried removing that line from my config file, and it still loaded FivePD, but i didnt test it to see if any resources where missing.

Didnā€™t work for me

1 Like

I need help with my server, Iā€™m trying to make it so my fiends can join but ever time they get this error when they join Failed to fetch server Variableā€™s. failed to connect to 66.17 2.7 8.15 port 30112: connection refused - curl error code 7(couldnā€™t connect to server)

Is it a local (at home) server? Or a hosted one?

Home hosted

bruh why these ports not letting our people join our server like no one had an answer

The solution for me was I needed to contact my ISP and they needed to port forward those ports on their end. After that, it worked fine. Hope that helps!

1 Like

yes i fix it
thanks tho