Guidebook [FREE]

:blue_book: Guidebook Script for FiveM - Navigate with Ease! :compass:

Discover the power of the Guidebook script – your ultimate tool for providing information easy on your FiveM server ! Whether you’re using ESX or QB-Core, this script is designed for simplicity and efficiency.

PREVIEW

Key Features:

1. Job Locking:
  • :lock: Lock jobs to specific information
  1. Framework Compatibility:
  • :arrows_counterclockwise: Supports both ESX and QB-Core
  1. Intuitive Navigation:
  • :world_map: Simple and user-friendly design
  • :rocket: Easily access job-specific details
  1. Command Example:
  • :speech_balloon: Use /guidebook to access the Guidebook

Why Choose Guidebook?

:closed_lock_with_key: Job-Specific Access: Information based on jobs, adding depth to roleplay.

:rocket: Effortless Navigation: Simplify experience for new players on your server.

:hammer_and_wrench: Compatibility: Support for popular frameworks ensures a smooth setup.

DOWNLOAD

OTHER RELEASES
Crafting System
Up-N-Atom job
Weed Shop
Tripolar Camera

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 100
Requirements OX_LIB, ESX or QB-CORE
Support Yes
5 Likes

Would love to see this for standalone using Ace Perms!

This will not be implemented, since it would require a server restard to get it working when something will change, and it will be harder for somebody to set-up the script.
But thanks for the suggestion <3 !

just like how you have job perms what about gang perms?

would be cool to see info about gangs and illegal jobs if your a member of a gang

Will take a look at it.
I dont really work with QB :smiley:

This feature has been added in the 1.1.0 update :grin:

I have this error

Contact me please on my discord server so we can fix it.

I do conceed that it would be a little harder to make changes. Setup shouldn’t be an issue and I have no idea what you mean by needing a server restart when something changes, a restart of the individual resource would be sufficient as 1, most servers using ace perms as a primary function for restricting things have some type of discord based ace perm control and 2, ace perms can be added/removed while the server is running. I’ll see about this weekend if I can modify it for ace perm functionality for our own use.

On a side note, you really should update your tags for this to reflect ESX/QBCore and remove the standalone tag as it is absolutely not standalone in it’s current version

The tags has been updated, thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like