GTA 5: Mega Realistic Car Pack 4.0 (330 CARS)

I know replace vehicles don’t work so well with FiveM, or at least they didn’t… Me and my friends kind of like a lot of them and wouldn’t mind going through the trouble of a few crashes to play with those, but they got a little bit excessive, so we stopped.

When I saw that tennis-stairway-seven had been squashed I figured I should give this a try, since that was our biggest problem. I’ve still crashed once with this car pack since I put it together for FiveM and I believe there might be more problem vehicles in it, I just don’t have time to test it thoroughly, but apparently the crashes now tell us which vehicle is the one causing problems, all I had to do was remove the files for that vehicle from the stream folder, it was easy to fix and I hope if any more problems appear it will be as easy the last one.

Anyhow… Here is the Download link MEGA

The download size is about 2.8GB so I can’t really post a virus total link, and I don’t really have any anti-virus, so if anyone could please post a virus scan for me I’d be very grateful!

I didn’t made any of these vehicles. Or put the car pack together. I just made it a resource for FiveM by extracting the files contained on the .oiv provided in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIjFIEMdwWU

28 Likes

It would be nice if you posted some pictures of the cars in the pack.

5 Likes

I posted a whole video of the cars in the pack :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I looked at all the cars and counted. There are only 140 different cars. The rest are car modifications!

Well, thanks for doing that, I don’t have the time so I just copied the title from the YouTube video where the files were extracted from.

2 Likes

this pack brings client crashes on the server… first we thought it would run nice but randomly people have gpu driver crashes… so we removed it and now its stable again… so the problem is definately with this pack… also cars are despawning heavily with this mod

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
NVIDIA GPU drivers encountered an error

[Content]
FiveM crashed due to NVIDIA GPU drivers.
This is not the fault of the FiveM developers, and can not be resolved by them. NVIDIA does not provide any error reporting contacts to use to report this problem, nor do they provide debugging information that the developers can use to resolve this issue.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Details ausblenden [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: nvwgf2umx.dll+8F055E

5 Likes

I agree the cars are awesome however unfortuantely it does cause gpu crashes

Yeah, sadly it is unstable then… I have not tested it enough. I will leave it here if people wish to try it out, but do so knowing you risk having crashes like the ones mentioned above.

1 Like

Any pictures/ video links? So i can see what each car looks like.

3 Likes
1 Like

Sorry for my Bad english
I will Add the Cars To my Server i Add the pack in my Ressource and Write the Start in my Server.cfg .
My Problem is no of the Cars i Can See in the map No npc Drive the Cars. What i Must make that the npcs Drive the new Cars in the map??

I Hope my Problem Can solved

Can you upload this to another site? thank you for the release.

Absolutely love all of these! Been running it on my server for the past couple days and no crashes with any of the models. :sunglasses:

hey this is a pretty random question but did you happen to install these into the addon car menu made with nativeui. It has a .txt file and if you have them already added it would save me some time. Just a question if not then its fine. Thanks in advance! [Release] Add-On Vehicle Spawn Menu

is there a page for all of the spawn codes?

I would highly rethink adding this to your server… it was made 2 years ago and there is no reason in hell that any server needs this many cars. gta5 alone has 608 (excluding trains) modeled and in the game. If you make that 1000 you better be running one hell of a vps and one hell of a development team.

1 Like

i have one hell of a deadicated server that my fivem server is running off

well good luck to you then.

Thanks! but do you know where i could get one of these files with all the spawnnames for this pack?

vehicles.meta