grzyClothTool - create and manage GTA5 addon clothing packs

grzyClothTool

I’m excited to introduce the first releases of grzyClothTool

grzyClothTool is a free tool to easily create and manage your GTA5 addon clothing packs. Now you can do almost everything you could do before with other available tools, but now without spending any money!

:warning: However, please be aware that grzyClothTool is currently a Work In Progress (WIP) . As such, you may encounter bugs, missing features, or other issues. Your patience and feedback are greatly appreciated as these will help improve the tool.

Why choose grzyClothTool?

• Exclusive features
    • Easily preview your textures
    • Easily preview ALL ped props
    • You can preview multiple drawables at once
    • See how much your hair will shrink under hair in 3D Previewer
    • Check how much your heels require height in 3D Previewer
    • With live preview textures, you can see your changes on texture almost in real-time
    • You don’t have to worry about 128 items limit in one addon, it automatically splits to multiple addons for you!
  • Open Source
    • You don’t need to be scared about running some weird obfuscated .exe files on your computer, that no one knows what they are doing in the background :laughing:
    • It is free to use and will always be

How to download?

Want to say thanks?

• Click the :star: Star :star: button on the github
  • Click the :heart: Heart :heart: button below this thread
  • Spread information about this tool

Screenshots

105 Likes

Nice work :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you for the free alternative :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_hands:

2 Likes

Nice job
+1

2 Likes

Hi how can I execute it?

1 Like

Amazing tool. Works amazing for building a resource quickly and efficiently.

3 Likes

hey, its located here https://i.imgur.com/HV4t4ab.png

you can find the download here: Releases · grzybeek/grzyClothTool · GitHub

your browser might flag it as a virus, simply because its compiled into a singular EXE file, this is done for simplicity

2 Likes

ahh, its in here. I downloaded it from the site, you have to double click, and then download zip file

1 Like

Legend :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Nicee finally something real in clothing part of the community <3 keep it up im really glad to see this <3

2 Likes

Dope, good job man !

2 Likes

Nice work <333

2 Likes

ahhhh, great, hard work as always! :heartpulse:

1 Like

I know there isn’t much you can do about escrowed clothing, but is there a way to account for escrowed clothing as to not interrupt the work flow this tool provides?

nice, release!

1 Like

Crazy cool release, finally someone who is doing it the right way instead of stealing code like other tools, which was made more evident today when a certain other PAID clothing tool seemed to get a very coincedental update today, featuring the very features you included in your tool :skull:

Appreciate your guys hard work and definitely looking to support you going further :heart:

4 Likes

@GrizzyVV Unfortunately as far as I know, you cannot move escrowed .ydd (clothing) files outside of original resource.

Very cool. Does this also support automatic conversion from PNG to DDS and optimization, or will this come in the future?

1 Like

@Noor_Nahas Unfortunately not yet, probably will be in the future

1 Like

HowToDownload_grzyClothTool

2 Likes