Group Chatting Rooms [QBCore]

Player Chat-Rooms | Create your own Chat Groups.

This script allows players to make their own chatting groups and converse with only a limited people.
With Emojis, Stored Messages, Multiple Admins, and many other features, this script is all what one requires for a complete Group Chatting Functionality.
As it is a separate UI, it can be used by any server regardless of what Phone script they are using.

Key Features

• Players can create their own Chatting Groups.
  • All Chats save into SQL so that chats are never lost.
  • Multiple Players can be set Admins to manage large groups.
  • Custom Group Icon for Groups.
  • Script is kept light-weight (optimized) on client side. Server side is a little heavy due to SQL Queries.
  • Completely Synced Chat inteface.
  • Neat User Interface.

PURCHASE NOW

YOUTUBE PREVIEW

Available Commands

• /groupui (to open the Group UI, you must have the item)
  • /addmember , /removemember (to Add and Remove Members)
  • /addadmin , /removeadmin (to Add and Remove Admins)
  • /leavegroup (to Leave a Group)
  • /deletegroup (to Delete the Group)

It opens using an ITEM named groupchat. If you have the item, you can also use /groupui command.

After Purchase you must add the ITEM in your shared.lua (Copy Paste code from Readme)

All my resources are non-encrypted and have no IP-Locks

Why not combined with QB-Phone as an APP?

I was facing a lot of issue trying to merge it into QB-Phone. Also I know many servers who do not use the Native qb-phone script, rather have some custom phone added to their QBCore Server. That was the reason I kept it as a Separate APP like resource.

Why is it so expensive? (If you feel so)

Comparing with other resources I have made, this one took a lot more effort to do all the UI part, as well as add each and every detail like the Emojis, Logics, etc. And for a person like me who is not that good with JS, it was a whole mission to make this script all alone. After the code was finished, I spent lot of time testing the code so that it doesn’t break when lots of people use it. Also I haven’t seen any such resources so its unique (For me) and that all led to little bit of price spike.

Script designed only for QBCore Based FiveM Servers

My Other Popular Releases :

1 Like

Version ESX will be release soon ? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Would be cool if you added an option to do it based off jobs. This would be a neat feature for me if, it could just be used for like gang chat, police chat, ems chat, etc. Where we don’t have to add and remove people when they are hired or fired. Maybe also add an option where it auto deletes after X hours, to keep the db usage lower?