Graphical texture glitch happening all the time for some reason

Before you begin, please read the Client FAQ and Common Questions topic.

If you did not find a solution, fill out the following template and remove this top text.

RDR2 version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/Epic Games/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 11
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i9-13900KF, 3000 Mhz, 24 Core(s), 32 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 64.0 GB
Nvidia GTX 4080 16 GB GDDR6X 256-bit

What did you do to get this issue? Nothing, done it once when first played redm and after couple updates on driver it worked but then a major outage for all servers a week or so ago and it started again out of no where and wont stop even horses ppl ride will be invisible or players sometimes even ppl on wagons with horses but wagons continue going.
What server did you get this issue on? Western RP
Latest CitizenFX_log file
CitizenFX_log_2023-10-11T194147.log (60.8 KB)
CitizenFX_log_2023-10-11T192032.log (350.8 KB)
CitizenFX_log_2023-10-11T191619.log (505.2 KB)
CitizenFX_log_2023-10-11T191418.log (86.4 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
RDR2 folder screenshot
RDR2/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to RedM folder
RedM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? No
Did you start Rockstar Games Launcher not as admin? Yes

Also add what you already tried so far. Deleted Caches and Changed the settings from regular, beta and unstable before deleting the cache.

Looks like it might be caused by server assets. Do you have such an issue on other servers?

I had one issue with one server but i noticed it had the same stable script as the server i mainly play but i went to a server full of zombies and no issues.

So when i lowered the texture quality to medium it seems to be running smooth plus running on a old Nvidia driver from July of 2023. everything is ultra/high with 240htz running atm.

This is definitely not something that could happen with your GPU. I do believe it’s caused by bad server assets.

So i did have small problem when got to many Failed scenario script issue but after taking the driver off GPU and adding a different driver from GeForce Game Ready Driver WHQL 537.42 September 21, 2023 now it works so far again but for how long i dont know has been few hours now.

So everything was working until i set my texture to ultra with x16 anisotropic filtering then it started but once i dropped to x8 with high texture as before, I was fine again on the unstable version as well.

So i added G-sync to make things better and im started to crash and have weird errors and also switching to G-sync is causing the problem as well. Swapped back to my HDMI from DP and not using G-sync and working just fine again.

Final update, Everything is fixed by turning resolution scale on to 3/4 and high textures but everything is ultra/high (max) and screen is 144hz with 0 problems as well running G-sync.

i am still having issues with this but i noticed from all my friends that looking at my friends files when trying to find out whats going on they had a file in their data folder called IPFS-r2 which i dont have but seems to be normal to have to play the game but all i got is every thing but that file.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.