Gang Activity

Just bought this and it looks like the code is encrypted. Kind of bummed. I was under the impression that it was open source because of this comment, which was a big reason why i purchased it, but some of the files are locked down.

This feature was removed in the latest update, and the post was also updated to reflect that.
The code should still be able to be edited for the most part and was designed in a way that you shouldn’t have trouble integrating it with any other resource.

If there’s something that you need to edit and cannot, please contact us and we can make an update just for you!

Awesome. Messaged you

They’re really helpful devs, currently using almost all of their scripts in the server and they work with me on making sure it’s running smooth.

2 Likes

Is this or can this be compatible with existing gang scripts like rcore_gangs?

After looking at rcore_gangs, it seems like there shouldn’t be any conflicts as you do not interact with NPCs.

However, people have complained that CalmAI keeps the gangs from fighting… If conflicting with resources like this, script modification will be required.

It won’t let me get a car there isn’t much gang activity around. It wont let me purchase drugs, chop cars or give them a gun. no errors vagos seems to be the most active gang the rest are slim to none. I’m using the qb should I try the standalone? Paired with the driveby script I have it seems to have alot of potential

Sometimes the script requires additional tweaking/configuration due to every server configuration being different.
We offer support via the link provided in the readme files, if you need more comprehensive support we try to reply within 24 hours :slight_smile:

After taking out a hit on a play when you go back to access console character freezes and you must f8quit. Any help? Cant find your support

page.

This error is most likely due to a missing or outdated dependency.
The purpose of this function is to make the resource’s name flexible.

To fix this there are two options

1. Update server until the function is available (Artifacts, Yarn, Etc)

or

2. Replace the code so it does not use this function

• Remove the line var resource = GetParentResourceName();
    • Add the line var resource = "hitman"; --replace hitman with the resource folder's name

Gang Activity has been updated with relationships, gang signs, and an interaction menu
Check original post for more details.