Gang Activity

In that instance, I was shot and killed in one shot… The NPC in the vehicle didn’t react at all. When I revived myself, the NPC was stuck in the car, and wouldn’t exit.

I don’t believe I have any resource that effect NPCs… I do wonder though if it’s related to enforcing a newer game build… Have you by chance tested with the server launch parameter +set sv_enforceGameBuild 2189?

How do I do this? I should already be considered an admin in-game. In fact, vMenu lets me kick players. The only commands I removed from all players is the vMenu voice chat menu to enable Mumble VOIP.

Yes, it has been tested on the latest build.

The line where it allows all commands should work just fine as it is in the screenshot…
If you want to allow the command specifically you would do something like this

add_ace group.admin command.forcegang allow

You are also able to run this command in the server console to avoid restarting your server.

1 Like

I will see if this works the next time I load in… Hopefully this does, otherwise, something else might be borked with my server.

The resource doesn’t include anything that modifies damage at all…
If you are able to send us a private message or open a support ticket and provide more information we should be able to help you fix the issue you’re having.

1 Like

where do i get update

1 Like

This resource has been updated into the escrow system
It should appear in your purchased assets.

We’ll be releasing another update in the next few days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are old purchases going there as well? I don’t see mine just yet.

1 Like

Unfortunately, at the moment there isn’t a way to grant access to previous users :frowning:
The old purchases are updated in the same place provided in the original email.

Several of the other devs I have purchased from have been able to do that. Hopefully you can make that happen at some point. Love the work though…

The only information that seems to be publically available on migrating content is very limited and something that we have already done… We had assumed it would be migrated automatically, but this is not the case.

If you have any information that could aid us in this process it would be appreciated a lot! :heart:

has it only been updated to the escrow or is there other updates?

Dont see mine in keymaster, hopefully we will be able to get added soon enough

1 Like

A few days ago the resource was updated with some new features allowing players to recruit police :slight_smile:

can yu add like stay shoot-mode dont shoot mode and follow

+Respect

Decent script, I’m a fan when you tweak calmai properly to work, QBCore review

Hey there, ok so I recruit but the won’t attack those who attack me, they only follow, it seems a gang menu would offer a better way to utilize the script because sometimes the commands don’t work. Idk how to give them guns, it won’t let me get car either, error is server.lua:338: attempt to concatenate a nil value.

I do see where my rp is going up but I can’t open by how much, doesn’t let me use /chop either, I really want to use this, would appreciate any help you can offer. Esx infinity, thank you for your time.

ooo a nice UI gang menu - instead of chat commands, would be great.

1 Like

We apologize for the issues with the new version. It was uploaded for testing purposes.
It has now been updated after testing and fixes :slight_smile:

As for a menu, all of the code for the commands are neatly grouped, they can be transformed into events and used with whichever menu you have in your project! If you need help with this feel free to open a ticket in our support server.

The post has been updated with the new features available!

1 Like

I’m unsure of how to do that, I’m new from console but I love the idea, I like the script so far as well, do I download it again from assets?

Yes :slight_smile: