Game crash after loading in

Before you begin, please read the Client FAQ and Common Questions topic.

If you did not find a solution, fill out the following template and remove this top text.

RDR2 version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/Epic Games/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)image
System specifications 9700k 2070s 32gb ddr4
What did you do to get this issue? unsure started up the game
What server did you get this issue on? All
Latest CitizenFX_log fileCitizenFX_log_2021-11-26T093725.log (289.0 KB)
.dmp files/report IDsfa1af174-0452-42f1-931b-d0eccfd958fa.dmp (9.7 MB)

If an issue with starting:
RDR2 folder screenshot
RDR2/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to RedM folder
RedM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Did you start Rockstar Games Launcher not as admin?

Also add what you already tried so far. verified the game integrity on steam reinstalled graphics drivers tried different builds tried different graphics settings audio settings deleted cache reinstalled RedM

3 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

+1

Multiple users reporting similar crash.

Some people can play a while without crashing, some people crash immediately.

They try Release and Canary versions and crash still occurs.

It doesn’t seem server specific, unless there are similar scripts between servers tried for a couple users.

3 Likes

I am having the same issue and it is very random.
It can be loading in, 2 min after joining the server. Og 30 min after… has been going on for 24 hours now.

I have done all the things I know of, like ofc restarting, updating drivers, verified game files in steam, deleted crashed and cache folders, changing clothes in game (some clothes are buggy), opening rockstar and steam in different ways, and so on.

The last thing I am trying now is I have uninstalled redM and are now re installing…

1 Like

I also started experiencing this crash. Pretty much followed the same steps as others have mentioned. Updated all drivers that i could, no change in stability found. No new software or hardware has been installed recently. Seems if i delete the cache folders, it extends the amount of play time i get but eventually i will get that crash error again. This happens anything up to 20-30 minutes max play time. I do experience a drop in frame rates leading up to the crash at random intervals. The drops are only for a second or two. This may happen 3-4 times before complete crash. Ive also had F8 menu open during a crash a seen no red messages before the game disappears and i go back to my desktop with that ‘above’ crash image. This crash to my knowledge has only starting happening in the last 24 hours

2 Likes

Just a small update. I have been monitoring my crashes when they occur. I have noticed my GPU will hit max usage as the game crash is occurring and has locked up. Im not sure yet if this is part of the problem or just a by product of the crash itself. I have noticed this from the last 3 or 4 game crashes now.

So I have tried everything, I think to know including changing to both versions, adding RedM as a nonsteam game into the library and launching it, uninstalling/ reinstalling drivers, shutting down pc a few times, updated drivers, verified game steam files, deleted cache folders, reinstalling redM etc. My crashes can occur immediately and then a few times after they can last up to 20-30 min maximum… the crash has been happening for 2 days on my end.

Experiencing constant CtDs with error messages that vary from Atomic_Storage and “jit_info_table_num_elements (0x3c)” to Nvidia drivers (which are up-to-date). RedM stays running anywhere from 30 seconds to several hours. Have been experiencing this since Monday.

CPU: i7-7700 (non-K)
MoBo: MSI H170 Gaming M3
RAM: 16GBs DDR4@2400Mhz
GPU: RTX2060s Ultra XC 8GB

Copy of Error Message:

[Main Instruction]
mono-2.0-sgen.dll!jit_info_table_num_elements (0x3c)

[Content]
An error at mono-2.0-sgen.dll!jit_info_table_num_elements (0x3c) caused RedM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the RedM developers.
Stack trace:
mono-2.0-sgen.dll!jit_info_table_num_elements (0x3c) (jit-info.c:73)
mono-2.0-sgen.dll!jit_info_table_chunk_overflow (0x14) (jit-info.c:555)
mono-2.0-sgen.dll!jit_info_table_add (0x7f) (jit-info.c:608)
mono-2.0-sgen.dll!mono_jit_info_table_add (0x56) (jit-info.c:666)
mono-2.0-sgen.dll!mini_method_compile (0x19db) (mini.c:3899)
mono-2.0-sgen.dll!mono_jit_compile_method_inner (0x3c0) (mini.c:4190)
mono-2.0-sgen.dll!mono_jit_compile_method_with_opt (0x311) (mini-runtime.c:1894)

[^] Hide details [Save information] [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: mono-2.0-sgen.dll+2A67CC

Copy of Error Message No.2:
[Window Title]
RedM

[Main Instruction]
NVIDIA GPU drivers encountered an error

[Content]
FiveM crashed due to NVIDIA GPU drivers.
This is not the fault of the RedM developers, and can not be resolved by them. NVIDIA does not provide any error reporting contacts to use to report this problem, nor do they provide debugging information that the developers can use to resolve this issue.

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: nvwgf2umx.dll+1F3566

Copy of Error Message No.3:
[Window Title]
RedM

[Main Instruction]
v8-9.3.345.16.dll!std::_Atomic_storage<int,4>::load (0x0)

[Content]
An error at v8-9.3.345.16.dll!std::_Atomic_storage<int,4>::load (0x0) caused RedM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the RedM developers.
Stack trace:
v8-9.3.345.16.dll!std::_Atomic_storage<int,4>::load (0x0) (atomic:1017)
v8-9.3.345.16.dll!std::atomic::load (0x0) (atomic:2339)
v8-9.3.345.16.dll!std::atomic_load_explicit (0x0) (atomic:2608)
v8-9.3.345.16.dll!v8::base::Acquire_Load (0x0) (atomicops.h:220)
v8-9.3.345.16.dll!v8::base::AsAtomicImpl::Acquire_Load (0x0) (atomic-utils.h:72)
v8-9.3.345.16.dll!v8::internal::SlotSet::Bucket::LoadCell (0x0) (slot-set.h:437)
v8-9.3.345.16.dll!v8::internal::SlotSet::Iterate (0x156) (slot-set.h:481)

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: v8-9.3.345.16.dll+2392E3

The constant CtDs have rendered the RedM platform nearly unusable.

1 Like

Yeah this is definitely frustrating. I’ve been dealing with multiple sets of crashes, all of them similar to what’s been going on.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7
Ram: 16 GB DDR4
GPU: AMD Radeon VII

1 Like

System Specs: Radeon RX 5600 XT, Ryzen 3600

Many people from the server I play on are experiencing this crash too. Started around 3 days ago people began to report it. I began getting the error about a day ago. Seems to be slowly effecting more and more people.

1 Like

Ok so after following the instructions to Remove/Disable all overlays for TS, including overwolf (not ■■■■■■■■■■). I have now been playing for at least 1.5 hours and have not crashed. I even went into my programs list and uninstalled overwolf all together just to make sure there is nothing running in the background. I recommend trying this to see if it helps.

@Jaxxon337

Since you’ve been disable/remove Overwolf, any mono 2.0 errors came back ?

1 Like

Hello guys,
I’ve been having this issue for more than 48+ hours. I reinstalled more than 3x times and also updated drivers etc.
Is there any resolution for this?

So far so good, I have played for a few hours straight and the mono crash has not come back. I believe getting rid of overwolf has fixed the issue. If you have trouble still, uninstall teamspeak all together and reinstall it without overwolf. That will fix it for sure.

I’ve just gived the soluce to lot of my Friends and this work so fine. Overwolf was the problem I think.

I’m having same error, cannot get REDM to work. It loads up but then crashes right away.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.