[FREE] WX txAdmin Logs - Simple, webhook based txAdmin action logging system!

static (3)

Hello everyone! Today I am releasing WX TXAdmin Logs! This is a simple webhook logging script that logs EVERY player-made action through txAdmin. This script is free, standalone and 100% server-sided, so you don’t have to worry about dumpers getting your webhooks!

Now you have even better overview of you admins!

[GITHUB] Download here!

Update 1.1

• Removed identifiers for ban logs to prevent crashing the script
  • Added whitelist logs
  • More locale settings

Important info

This is not my original idea, I just couldn’t find the original script so I remade it from ground up, lol. I used the txAdmin docs

Features

• Locales (Translations)

• Upcoming restarts logs

• Warn logs

• Kick logs

• Ban logs (Including lot of info)

• Heal logs

• Announcement logs

• DM Logs

• Revoke (Unbans) Logs

Showcase

Config File

My other scripts

[PAID] WX AntiCheat 2.0

[FREE] WX Core - Essential script pack
[FREE] WX Users - Admin utility to see player id, name and status
[FREE] WX Blips - Simple blip creator
[FREE] WX Reports - Simple Chat-based report system with built-in admin-only chat

5 Likes

Can you add spectate, teleport, etc?

It’s not documented on the txadmin docs page, so it’s not probably even possible. I’m sure you can just use the normal logs page in txadmin for these things

(txsv:logger:menuEvent) - Search for that 0wx. Just did my own today (Latest GitHub repo) after seeing people request it on the forums.

If yours looked/was nice like WX’s and not so basic and also had Kick/Ban i’d def use it.

That’d be the most optimal solution imo, let’s hope someone does it then :+1:

This looks neat, nice job. I will definitively try it. txAdmin should have this already included. @tabarra :smiley:

People require too many customization options that I’m not willing to offer.
Better for me to just provide users the data and let them figure out what to do with it.

2 Likes