[FREE] Vehicle Image Creator & Image Downloader

Download

GitHub

:earth_africa: Overview

Simple straight forward vehicle image creator for fivem.

Setup vehicle spawn coordinates and camera positioning, then run a command to spawn, screenshot and save vehicles to a json file.

You can then use the include python script to download and store all of the images.

Enjoy!

(I am well aware a few other free versions of these exist, but making things is fun right? :slight_smile: )

:chart: Dependencies

• screenshot-basic

:package: Instructions

Vehicle Image Creator

1. Remove vehicle_image_creator from the main folder.

2. Modify vehicle_image_creator/client.lua to change your settings and add your webhook, these settings are below the vehicles table.

3. Add the folder vehicle_image_creator into your fivem server and start it.

4. Use the command /capture_vehicles to screenshot and spawn all vehicles in table. Use /capture_vehicles compacts to capture a specific category.

• Using the command will spawn vehicles one by one at the location of your choosing, create the cam, screenshot and save details to a json file.

• Once you have captured all the vehicles you want images for, download the image_urls.json from your server and proceed with the steps under Download Images

Download Images

1. Download the image_urls.json file from your server and place into the folder py_download_images if you have not done so already.

2. Run download_images.py to download and save all images stored in the json file to a images folder and categorized.

• Please make sure you understand how to run python files… I will not be providing support for this resource.

:memo: Notes

• You are expected to understand how to install, modify basic lua values and run a python file. Please do not join one of my channels asking for support for this, you will be ignored.
  • Seems to crash at around 1000 lines of json will look into this later <3 for now dont run all cars at once going by category is fine :stuck_out_tongue:
14 Likes

Nice script

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Got to save time where you can planning a vehicle store + some other stuff I wanted images for… im not doing it manually again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I just can’t even get the .json

Is created automatically when first run command and it adds first vehicle then it will just be inside the vehicle_image_creator folder in your server

I did,
I didn’t create the file
/capture_vehicles compacts

Check for errors
Make sure you have screenshot-basic started before this resource

And then yeh should just work im currently using it right now to afk take some pictures of cars whilst im cooking dinner :sweat_smile: so i know it works

added webhook and have you changed any settings or vehicles?

I didn’t add the webhook

1 Like

Then that’s your problem.
Vehicles are saved to file if successful response from link.

No link, no response, no work :wink:

1 Like

was looking for somthing similar

1 Like

thanks, work good.

1 Like

:slight_smile: i did notice it crashes the server though once the json file gets above 1000 lines so just dont do every car at once and should be more than fine.

ill fix this in due course just not really script breaking so cba right now

Hii @CaseIRL , its possible to put a color on the car spawn?

Anything is possible its open source :wink:

Nice skript, would be more nice if it doesnt get the vanilla cars out of website or else. It should get the cars from vehicles table. So you can use it aswell for addon cars.

I guess, you just add your addons to the table :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sure, 2 options there… true :sweat_smile: