[FREE] Vehicle Image Creator & Image Downloader

it doesn’t pull cars out of website they are tables setup in the code.
I manually filled them out though and removed all of the “none-rp” vehicles, arena cars, anything with guns etc.

I might have missed some though.
Any model put into those tables should just spawn as normal provided its in server.

indeed should work :slight_smile:

Yea thats totally fine, i mean just, all the new dlc cars, all addon cars are like, like in my case, 200+ cars. So it would be greater if it just pull the vehicle db table where all cars are in from the server you know?

ahh okay i misunderstood your first message then.
You could add some server side to it, to grab them from database if that’s where they are stored or could pull from a frameworks shared section if thats available to you.

Relatively straight forward to do depending on your experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

@CaseIRL First of all, thank you for sharing the script for everyone.

I am having a problem, it does not run the screenshot-basic function. I have been debugging and the ‘take_screenshot_and_send’ function is invoked correctly, but the ‘requestScreenshotUpload’ function that exports screenshot-basic doesn’t seem to ever run. I put prints inside it and it never executes.

I have defined the webhook. The webhook is new, if I put it in a browser it responds and returns the webhook information.

Any idea what can happen?

im getting an invalid command?