[FREE][STANDALONE] Virtual ped

Hello everybody! I’ve seen a lot of requests for how to do this, but unfortunately I haven’t seen any free resources with this functionality.
This example will help you implement this function in your resources.

You can launch the virtual ped. via export or a command in the chat:

/startVisPed to open/close virtual ped.
exports.Whbl_ped:Whbl_ped_start()
exports.Whbl_ped:Whbl_ped_close()

Download: Whbl_ped.zip (1.2 KB)

Please leave credits if you use this resource in your resources.
Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 71
Requirements N/A
Support No
6 Likes

So is this suppose to make a clone of your character if understand correct

May I ask what he purpose of this is or could be?
Like I seriously don’t get the point of this. Sorry for my potential incompetence :joy:

From the picture I first thought that you managed to scale the character on all axis (I got that with just the up vector xD FiveM Scaling - YouTube . Still not sure on how to do this properly apart from (a lot of) maths)

2 Likes

thanks you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think the gist is for like inventory systems that show your ped inside the UI? I know that is the ONLY thing I’ve seen attempt to use the UI ped, as for the actual functionality, uhhh it shows your skin with more detail/larger?

1 Like

There is a native for doing that though GivePedToPauseMenu - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs
(just looked it up and found this Fullbody PED inside Menu - #3 by Vespura )

Right. I havent downloaded this resource but I am fairly certain that this calls all of that which is required for you by the exports. Making it one line of code to bring up the UI ped instead of the developer having to use those natives themselves. As the OP indicated, this isn’t “new”, its simpler.

How to say good job, keep it up! I’m hoping for more free polished scripts :slight_smile:

[PAID] Animations Panel | VIRTUAL 3D PED, KEYBINDS - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

2 Likes

As an example, this is a good starting point to make your own version and understand the principle of how it works

UPDATE 2.0

• The resource was close to the comparison example that Mr.@BursztyneK98 sent. There are some inaccuracies that I may remove when I have time.

hello ,
It’s a shame with the loop, it uses up script resources. Isn’t there a way to optimize it?
thank

There is a way. Take and write your improved version and post it as an updated implementation example. :brain:

trying to see a way to add this in the lastest DPemotes. any idea how i could do that ? thanks !