[Free][Standalone] Vehicle Whitelist (finally a universal vehicle restriction script)

Array_Vehicle_Whitelist

Finally a universal vehicle restriction script.

This resource allows you to whitelist vehicles to certain (groups of-) players. You can use identifiers such as a Steam Hex, Ace permission, Discord ID or Discord Role.

We made this resource because we couldn’t find a one-size-fits-all solution to restricting vehicles. Some resources don’t offer all the identifiers offered in our script, and some just over-complicate things.

Features

Whitelist vehicles based on:

With a straight-to-the-point config, you’ll easily set up your whitelisted vehicles. Add as many lines as you want.

Config.cars = {
	{spawnCode = "", steamID = {"", "", ""}, DiscordID = {"", "", ""}, acePerm = {"", "", ""}, DiscordRole = {"", ""}, deleteOrKick = "delete"},
	{spawnCode = "someStaffCar", steamID = {"SomeGuyWhoDoesntUseDiscordHisSteamID", "", ""}, DiscordID = {"", "", ""}, acePerm = {"", ""}, DiscordRole = {"Staff Team", "", ""}, deleteOrKick = "delete"},
	{spawnCode = "MyAwesomeCar", steamID = {"Mysteamhex", ""}, DiscordID = {"MyBestFriendsDiscordID", "", ""}, acePerm = {"", "", ""}, DiscordRole = {""}, deleteOrKick = "killengine"},
	{spawnCode = "IWantThisCarToHaveMoreSteamIDsWhitelisted", steamID = {"steamID1", "steamID2", "steamID3", "steamID4", "steamID5"}, DiscordID = {"", "", ""}, acePerm = {"", "", ""}, DiscordRole = {"", "", ""}, deleteOrKick = "kick"},
	{spawnCode = "", steamID = {"", ""}, DiscordID = {"", "", ""}, acePerm = {"", "", ""}, DiscordRole = {"", "", ""}, deleteOrKick = "kick"},
} 

:file_folder: Download it here:

Tebex

(If you want to support us)

Github

(If you’re lazy) :wink:

:books: Documentation

Acknowledgements

9 Likes

I haven’t seen something like this before but add a third option for instead of kicking or deleting the vehicle it makes the vehicle undriveable or kills the engine.

4 Likes

Great idea. will work on this in the next update!

3 Likes

Also why put it on tebex free? Why not just put it on github?

2 Likes

We put it on our Tebex because we want to promote our store, as we’re planning to release a lot more (paid and free) resources in the near future. If a lot of people complain, we’ll move it to github :grin:

3 Likes

Alright.

Free resources need to be posted directly to the site or on a place like GitHub not on Tebex if you are going to post a release here.

1 Like

Added a github link now too. :slight_smile: We put it on our Tebex because we want to promote our store, as we’re planning to release a lot more (paid and free) resources in the near future.

1 Like

That doesn’t mean you can go against the rules.

2 Likes

TOS Clearly states you can use Tebex for paid content. It’s a “pay what you want” option, so technically free, but it gives people an opportunity to support our work if they feel we’ve deserved it. Besides, Github is an option for people that don’t want to go through Tebex. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What does the TOS have to do with the release rules?

You’re not contributing anything to this thread. If you think ive broken a rule go ahead and flag the post.

We’re just here to help people out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just updated the script, this functionality is now possible. Check the docs if you’dd like :slight_smile:

I rejoined the server after giving myself the tag I had set for whitelisted vehicles and it still kept deleting them.

@East_Coast_Modding

That’s weird.

Some things to make sure:

Do you have Badger’s Discord API set up and configured properly (aka with a bot token, actually connected to your discord server)?

(For Badger’s Discord API to work properly) Do you have the actual discord app open on your pc before you launch FiveM (You can’t just have it open in your browser).

Did you put the role name in the config.lua exactly as it is in your discord server (Verbatim, same capitalised letters, same spaces, etc)

Make sure that you restart the script after you make any changes to the config.lua for them to apply.

If you created new roles or renamed roles in your discord, you might have to restart your server before they work properly through Badger’s Discord API

If after checking this it still doesn’t work properly
You can send screenshots of your config, discord role, etc if u want me to have a look at it :slight_smile:

It’s obviously not breaking the rules as a moderator would have said something. Not only that but big scripts makers also put their free scripts on Tebex and tell them to put a value of 0.0 …

1 Like

Clearly, you don’t understand that moderators aren’t always around nor can they check everything. The rules are clearly outlined and uf it wasn’t fixed then I would have reported it and a moderator would have explained it. I would be glad to get a mod to explain it to you if you still don’t understand. Regardless it was fixed and there is no need to continue this offtopic so feel free to DM me if you so choose.

Yep. We have everything set up properly but we decided to not use your script.

Personally, I would like to see a feature that would allow me to not just blacklisted individual vehicle models using the spawn code for them, but vehicle classes as well.

Interesting premise, I’ll look into it.