[Release] [Standalone] Car Whitelist/Blacklist

What does this script do?

This script allows server owners to whitelist players for certain vehicles. There are two options, basic whitelist and director blacklist. This allows server owners to allow directors (or high members) to have access to certain vehicles that other whitelisted members of the basic whitelist do not have access to.

How does it work?

The owner of the server can add as many vehicles and licenses to either of the whitelisted groups. This can all be done inside of the configuration file. Licenses can be added to more than one group to ensure a player has access to all whitelisted vehicles. Any questions, just ask!

Purchase Now

See Info Below

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Requirements None
Support No
Client Lines of Code 127
Server Lines of Code 41
1 Like

How many lines of code does this resource contain?

Sorry, forgot to add to post!
Client > 127
Server > 41

Don’t waste your money and time buying this. Just use the free and better one [Free][Standalone] Vehicle Whitelist (finally a universal vehicle restriction script)

2 Likes

Attempted to use this before making my own and it would not work!

simply because you did not set it up correctly

Without seeing how it was setup, I’m unsure how you can make that assumption. However, like every script here on the forum releases, if it isn’t for you, pass it up. No need to diss on someone’s work because you disagree with it (free/paid, or what it simply is). That being said, I hope you have a great day, and rest of your weekend!