[FREE] [STANDALONE] | [V] HUD Minimalistic FiveM Hud

Thank you, i will go ahead and try that, i haven’t been feeling good recently, so i haven’t really been on my PC working on anything, ill go ahead and work on it once im back to being fully healthy, so sorry for the delays, the update should’ve been out.

Update 1.2 is released, it was rushed but i tried to get the basic things out.

Great! You can also make it so where we press Escape the Hud disappears and reappears when we get out of the escape menu

1 Like

I also noticed theres a bit of a delay for the speedometer

1 Like

Yes, regarding the delay on the speedometer that is due to the optimization done to the script, to make it look clean i added an animation that counts all the way to the new number/speed, it takes a second for the animation to finish which makes it look clean and feel instant, these are all done to keep the script at 0.00 Resmon even with every option enabled.

Yeah, regarding the pause menu, it’s going to be optional/configurable since that runs a loop to check if the user actually is in the menu which makes the script use more resources.

You should make a money hud like this for esx that has the same design as the hud

1 Like

Thanks I really like it. Would it be possible to make it so that it shows bank and cash balance?

1 Like

I’ll look towards the cash/balance feature for both ESX and QB Frameworks, ill try some designs out and see what i can come up with, but its going to be around update 1.4 not the upcoming one.

Development preview for Version 1.3 so far.

Version 1.3 has been released.

1 Like

Regarding vRP, i haven’t touched this framework at all, i’ve heard about it but have never worked on it, if your familiar with it and don’t mind helping me out so i can go ahead and implement functionality for vRP, go ahead and send me a DM either on Discord: vipex.v or just in the Forums. :heart:

I feel like the stress should be rectangular like food and water

1 Like

Also when are the Seatbelt and stress options going to be available for ESX

Regarding the ESX Stress and Seatbelt part, i will go ahead and check it out, try to include it in the next update if i can, and your not wrong when it comes to the stress and mic shape, rectangular would look better.

Everything in this Picture is Still In Development and is a Work in Progress that does not reflect the final result.

2 Likes

Update 1.35 Is out.

You could’ve made the voice thingy instead of another circular hud make it your own with continuing your design and make a css animation where is pulses while used and under it few dots that shows the range. the same for stress as u did for hunger and thrist.

I will go ahead and check that out in the future, not really Satisfied myself with the way a couple of things came out.

Re-Working some things.

1 Like