[FREE][STANDALONE] Sell Drugs to speaking NPCs

Wondering how to add more ambience to Role-Play on your server, or simply looking for a new type of criminal activity for your players. With this resource, players will be able to interact with NPCs to propose and sell them any kind of drugs, that you are free to configure!

The main features are:

• Configurable drugs and their price
  • Configurable chances of selling them to NPC and chances that NPC calls the cops on you
  • Different voice lines, that will be played depending on NPC’s response (unfortunately I was unable to make a preview on all of them due to their amount))
  • You can basically sell drugs to any NPC on the map :grin:

This is a free version of the resource I made for my own project and decided to share with the community, so some unexpected or not completely optimized things can come out. Anyway, they will be fixed as soon as I get back to this resource and have some time to test it cardinally :grinning:

Feel free to suggest any improvements or your own features in comments. In the future, I also might add ox_target support, so stay tuned!

Preview
YouTube

GitHub Repository

Also check out my other resources
Vehicle Public Adress/Megaphone System
Police Spikes

Retro Tebex Store

Configuration

• This resource is easily configurable, and pretty much drug-n-drop (Check out README for the guide how to define items properly).
  • It’s open source, so you can experiment with NPS’s behaviour or implement your own features.
  • You can also find the file speeches, where all NPC voices, that contain the required voice lines, are stored

Dependencies

• ox_lib
  • ox_inventory by default (or any other inventory you use. Check out README for the guide)

Technical Information

• Resmon: 0.00 ms when idling, 0.03 ms when talking to an NPC
Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~280
Requirements Described above
Support Yes
4 Likes

Very cool script, maybe use it to where you don’t have to always be in the inventory to sell

Thanks! I’m planning to update it this week by adding ox_target support.

The speech part is really nice to see, nice spin on this.

1 Like

how do git the script

Nice work, keep going!

1 Like

amazing work! hope will more update for this script.
love your work

1 Like