[FREE] [STANDALONE] Bumper Karts

I am releasing a script I made a few days ago, I hope you guys will enjoy this script, please let me know what I can improve. Feel free to edit the script to your needs, I’d love to see what changes you guys could add!

Showcase (If video doesn’t load, use BumperKarts Showcase - YouTube)

GitHub link: https://github.com/sati5M/BumperKarts

11 Likes

Hey nice script, but script doesnt start when im restart the server. It is possible that you can update this script? On Liberty City i have a cart racing area its real nice but need to start via console all the time.

1 Like

Does the script not start automatically? Are you saying you need to restart the script in the console and then it works?

yes, after ensuring the script it works, i have it in my CFG Folder and the Folder with all scripts startet automaticly but this script wont start :frowning:

Please reinstall the script, I have just pushed an update.

1 Like

okay i do it :wink:

Let me know if it fixes your issues.

okay, server restarted but it doesnt work

Really weird, works fine on my end. Are you using the latest artifacts?

Just tested again from the files on my Github and works fine for me, are you changing the coordinates in the config.lua correctly?

Works really great ! nice one ! thank you very much !

1 Like

works really good :slight_smile: i make a crash derby with other cars and other points and works fine.
the only thing that would be cool would be a 10 second timer or something similar before the derby is over so that you can expect it to be over soon and you won’t suddenly be ported out. alternatively, a running clock with the remaining time displayed on the left above the map. then it would be perfect. simple. is working. hot. good work

:smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I’m happy to see you’re using my script :smiley:
I’m happy to add the 10 second timer, and will do so very shortly. Thank you for your suggestions

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

ohh so it works now for me. Thank you :wink:

1 Like

UPDATE TO SCRIPT

Added timer for when you’re in the minigame

2 Likes

vou seguir como vida real e sair aprendendo

I can only speak English.

Credits maybe?

Patoche for the mapping and Vanillaworks Team for the shopping cart…

It’s not a dependency to use their map or the vehicle, the map is only credited in the config.lua because the spawn points match the map.