[FREE] [STANDALONE] BetterFaces

BetterFaces

Install

Download: BetterFaces.rar (2.1 MB)

• Unzip the .rar
  • Drag into your /resources folder
  • Enable BetterFaces either inside txAdmin or your configuration. You can use start BetterFaces in order to do so.
  • Enjoy!

Support

Due to Cfx.re’s rules against advertisements, you can ask for support inside the forum post itself OR in direct messages on cfx.re. I will not be replying to people asking for support on third-party sites.

Original

This is not the original version. This is just a port with some edits which you can find here:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/improving-all-mp-female-characters-appearance-1-0

I take credit to the edits I made to the mod, everything else was created by BAHO.

Preview

Pictures are from the original post

26 Likes

This mod is from 2018, I tested it before uploading to see if it works with FiveM and it is. Like I said in the post, if you have questions, please ask in this post or DM me on the forum.

3 Likes

Noooo :heart:

THANK YOU!

3 Likes

Would we have to remake our characters if we put this in our server today?

3 Likes

You should not, it works as soon as you upload it.

1 Like

download dont work

I’ve been using these for two years, all you do is rename the files, as I pointed out.

The heads will be named as following: 

"head_000_r" all the way through to "head_045_r"

The head textures will be named "head_diff_000_a_whi" etc etc.

To stream these on FiveM, we need to add mp_f_freemode_01^ in front of the file names like so:

mp_f_freemode_01^head_000_r

mp_f_freemode_01^head_diff_000_a_whi

etc etc, now just create a folder and name it betterheads or whatever, create a new folder inside that and name it stream, and put the files in there. Add an fxmanifest and start it.

I wouldn’t exactly take credit for renaming files and making them FiveM ready :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hello,
Could you add more screenshot ?

I mean, yes I did rename them. I did also convert broken 3d models/textures (since this is old) to support FiveM.

1 Like

What part of the download doesn’t work? I used direct downloads from the forum. If you need to, try and copy the link and paste it into another tab.

1 Like

Quite possibly it’s some kind of instability on the server/website.

Your file is not the only one i’m experiencing this problem.

Hey man, would you happen to know how to do add eye textures instead of a head texture? I have an mp_eye_colour.ytd file but I’m unsure of how to stream it.

These are the eyes:

2 Likes

Just stream it like normal I believe, it’s just a ytd file. Maybe you might need to add mp_freemode^ in front of it but yeah :thinking:

I’ll give this a go bro, hopefully it works

Would it look something like this https://i.imgur.com/g7gcfGi.png

Never mind that doesn’t work

Look at how they did it with this resource and do the same I think

does this require patreon?

This should not.

Hello, after trying everything I still have the men’s faces in the women’s ped…Is there a solution to the problem?

By the way, I don’t speak English, but I can translate to understand