[FREE][STANDALONE][ADD-ON] Standalone Add-on Airsoft Guns

The perfect standalone and unobtrusive way for airsoft events in your RP server!
This resource comes with 9 guns; 3 ARs, 2 SMGs, 1 LMG, 1 Handgun, 1 shotgun, and 1 Sniper.
Each weapon comes with realistic stats and sounds, such as no shells ejecting from guns, no muzzle flash, no tracers, BBs moving at a realistic speed, and balanced spread for each weapon!

When a player or NPC is hit by a BB from an airsoft gun, they take no damage, but instead ragdoll so the people coordinating the event- and the players- can see when someone was hit.

This script is extremely useful for training LEO, friendly airsoft battles between Civs, and much more!

Download: GitHub - LocalSpetsnaz/FiveM-Airsoft-Standalone: Standalone FiveM airsoft resource

Installation:
Step 1 - Extract the contents of the file.
Step 2 - Drag which weapons you would like to use into your addon weapons folder in your server.
Step 3 - Add the folder names from the guns you’ve downloaded to the server.cfg
Step 4 - Enjoy! (A method to spawn the weapons in is up to you, but I will leave the weapon spawn codes below.)

Model Names (To Spawn):
WEAPON_AIRSOFTAK47
WEAPON_AIRSOFTGLOCK20
WEAPON_AIRSOFTM4
WEAPON_AIRSOFTM249
WEAPON_AIRSOFTUZIMICRO
WEAPON_AIRSOFTMP5
WEAPON_AIRSOFTR700
WEAPON_AIRSOFTG36C
WEAPON_AIRSOFTR870

ORIGINAL MODELS

AK47 - AK-47 [Animated] - GTA5-Mods.com
G36C - Modern Warfare Remastered HK G36C [2K I HP I Full Animated] - GTA5-Mods.com
Glock - Glock 20 - GTA5-Mods.com
M4 - Colt M4A1 (& M203) - GTA5-Mods.com
M249 - M249 - GTA5-Mods.com
Mini Uzi - IMI Mini Uzi [Animated] - GTA5-Mods.com
MP5 - Download H&K MP5 for GTA 5
R700 - Jridah's Weapon Pack Vol. III - GTA5-Mods.com
R870 - Remington Model 870 [SP/ FiveM | Animated] - GTA5-Mods.com

Showcase
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QK12xjLTqActY78LpKdgvsB3D3_VLZmD/view?usp=sharing
In game
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GbtBH5tLDJDaWwmKvO-qWCLy9L8YMlir/view?usp=sharing

UPDATE V1.0.1 RELEASED

• Lowered fire rate to reduce crashes in high-player games
  • Changed ammo to not use any base ammos (AMMO_ENEMY_LASER)
  • Other changes

UPDATE V1.0.2 RELEASED - 3/17/23

• Changed ammo type to fix bugs with reloading in some instances (AMMO_SMG)
Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Requirements None!
Support Yes
29 Likes

Link doesn’t work

github went down early

Should be up now!

Link is working again, this is very usefull and therefore thank you for this contribute.

Seem to be having issues spawning these via QB (in shared item/weapons) but i’ve used the tool myself to make weapons and it’s fine :S

Ahhh capitals lol…

I have add them in my weapon store but it dont work
I have the item weapon_… But when i will take them out it dont spawn

So i added them as an item but then when i click on the button to use them it just says used and doesnt actually pull it out

Can you make sure you’ve installed them correctly? And please note that the weapons names are capital, so instead of it being “weapon_exampleweapon”, it would be “WEAPON_EXAMPLEWEAPON”?

^ here

yea it being capital actually didnt make a difference for me, i got it to spawn now tho, but it wont accept the ammo for it

what ammo are you trying to use for which gun?

they’re all set to the same ammo in my QBCore files “bb_ammo” but they dont load into the gun, (not even rifle ammo or anything)

you can’t just make a custom ammo like that, that’s not how it works sadly. Just reset the ammos to their original ones until the next update, where I will most likely have custom ammo for them then.

even with the normal ammo the weapon would use, it didnt load into the gun

hmm, ill look into it, but this seems to be an ESX only problem

Not on ESX. running QBCore

for anyone using esx legacy & ox_inventory
add ammo-bb to ammo & add weapon_airsoft(model) to weapons in “weapons.lua”

and restart server if you dont see the models or it wont stay equipped

Ah man, we had like 60 people playing airsoft in an event last night and all of us kept getting client crashes fragInstGta Pool Full, Size == 1600 (you need to raise fragInstGta PoolSize in common/data/gameconfig.xml) damn I wish FiveM could possibly update this default value for everyone at this point its so little
guessing its because of all the shooting and projectile “bbs”

gonna lower it lol. Yeah, until that can be changed we’re stuck with low fire rates. Oh well