[FREE][STANDALONE][ADD-ON] Standalone Add-on Airsoft Guns

dont work for me
i add the ammo & weapon in weapons.lua but it dont work

make sure you start ox inventory before the airsoft models
and did you enter the correct weapon names from the meta files in the models

just adding now, works perfect, canā€™t wait for the ammo you will add.
Thnx so far

Thanks, update should be out sometime this week

nice work!
canā€™t wait for the bb ammo,
but iā€™ll use musket ammo first :smiley:

Ox_inventory start first

here is my airsoft glock and the ammo

^this is in your weapons.lua for ox_inventory / esx support

1 Like

how do you lower/raise the rate of fire, it seems like if i mess with the animation speed modifier its modified for when i click but if i hold the button i can still shoot fully automatic.

Can I get those Icons if you donā€™t mind

1 Like

Yeah, of course it will still let you shoot full auto. The animation speed is fire rate, reload speed is in weapons.meta, and you can make the gun semi auto with a fire mode script or by editing the meta. BTW Semi - Full - Burst - Safe isnā€™t fire rate, thatā€™s fire mode.

Hey all; currently it does not seem possible to create addon ammo at the moment. But good news is that I have found an exclusive ammo type not used by the main guns you can use and the guns will now use it as of the 1.1 update.

Whats the benefit of this? Less poolsize errors maybe? Or I suppose just relevant for inventory users

Mainly inventory, but it should be helpful for everyone in general.

UPDATE V1.0.1 RELEASED

• Lowered fire rate to reduce crashes in high-player games
  • Changed ammo to not use any base ammos (AMMO_ENEMY_LASER)
  • Other changes

Download the latest version on the github

1 Like

Got some requests from people abou my images, when i have the others also will share them also here.
WEAPON_AIRSOFTAK47
WEAPON_AIRSOFTG36C
WEAPON_AIRSOFTGLOCK20

1 Like

You can tho, I did :slight_smile: just have to add the item to qb-core/shared/items.lua, add the weapon with the specific ammo type to qb-core/shared/weapons.lua and add the useable item to qb-weapons.

Oh? Thatā€™s neat!

Would you know how to reduce the ā€œStungunā€ effect? Iā€™d like people to kinda trip shortly but not fall to the ground shaking for 5 secondsā€¦ Ive tried changing various parameters in the weapons.meta but couldnā€™t find the right one yet :sweat_smile:

can you DM me how yours looks? i havent gotten it to work still, not sure why

how i setup this can not reload them have esx