[Free] RPEmotes

REGARDING QB-CORE

My stance on RPEmotes remains unchanged, meaning that I will not integrate any framework-related components into it as it is a standalone script.

Unfortunately, the QB-Core team has taken it upon themselves to fork the script and make alterations without my knowledge or consent, and without offering any pull requests.

From the outset, I have emphasized that it is permissible to download the script and make modifications for your own servers, as long as you acknowledge the original source and refrain from claiming it as your own, reuploading it, selling it, or encrypting it.

If you are a user of qb-core, you may obtain the modified script from this link. However, I will not be available to address any inquiries or provide assistance. If you require support, please contact the QBCore team.

Updates

There have been many updates since the initial 1.1.9 version, however no version change. Mostly props or animations etc.

I mostly post on our disscord and inform people so I can’t be bothered to post on multiple locations.

What I would suggest is that you “watch” the GitHub repository and it’ll notify you when there’s updates.

Hello it’s me again,

Real pleasure to see you change your mindset about the props and Anticheat for you menu !

Today i have a request to you maybe you already respond but i just scroll all the thread from my last post and i see nothing about.

I want to know if it even possible to desactive the “GodMod” when character is ragdolling, i checked the ragdoll.lua in client files but i didn’t see something about this, usually it’s

SetPlayerInvincible(PlayerId(), true)

Or similar but nothing on your side could you help me on this please ?

Thx in advance

Not enough context so not sure what you’re waffling on about, there is no godmode.

An update has been pushed which adds custom animations (with permission because I’m not a thieving greedy fuck)

poolcue - Play Pool
poolcue2 - Play Pool 2 (Pose)
poolcue3 - Play Pool 3 (Pose)
poolcue4 - Play Pool 4 (Pose)
poolcue5 - Play Pool 5

Emotes with (Pose) in their menu name means you can’t move around while performing it as it is a static pose

Viel Dank an Darks Animations :heart_hands:

2 Likes

the menu is 0.30 from open, can you optimize it? @TayMcKenzieNZ

That’s nothing. Besides, RPEmotes uses NativeUI. It’s difficult to optimize. Anyone who thinks otherwise is free to make a pull request and prove me otherwise.

When the player is ragdoll he is invicible…

Check you don’t have any other scripts. I haven’t done anything to ragdoll to cause the player to be invincible.

Only issue I have seen with this is that player position is not synced when in ragdoll, so you shoot him and blood comes out but in his screen you are shooting the ground

yeah, seems to be a desyncing issue which is also related to whatever Velo is waffling about. The player isn’t invincible when they ragdoll, it’s just not entirely syncing. Personally, I have this shit disabled.

help optimize 0.3 millionSec. and add lil durkio o block emotes. plis mister tay

Hey, pressing a question “G” no longer works, for example. Camera flash any ideas.

W Emote menu, W Emotes, W developer. Love the work on the emote menu man <3

Update server artifacts at least once a month

:pray:

Server owners are free to add their own animations and props

I have tutorials on my YouTube channel, and it appears the uploader has provided animations.

2 Likes

yea ik just thought it’d be cool to add to the pack :slight_smile:

I’ll get around to it eventually, I also want to add the shopping basket by BzZzi and some props from Brum, however due to how some individuals in the community and disscorrd are, sometimes my passion and enthusiasm for this menu dies out…

You see, someone is selling RPEmotes on disscorrd for $25, and they reached out to me and said they didn’t realize it’s my work. The guy won’t ever get a refund; it may only be $25, but it’s still appalling, and I’m also annoyed at things such as THIS

yea i feel you on that one, that’s a pretty shitty thing to do, i mean that’s the way the community is going though sadly.