[Free] RPEmotes

You have garbage man walkstyle selected. Change your walkstyle.

UPDATE 1.1.9 IS NOW AVAILABLE - MINOR FIXES

• Added start delays for chill, passout, sunbathe, cloudgaze, layncry, laysexy, laydownsexy, sleep, bumsleep, crawl, zombiecrawl, abd prone emotes

This along with the exitemotes and their own start delays, should add a slight disadvantage to the PVP try hards who use these emotes, without upsetting those who aren’t lacking brain cells and use the emotes as intended, to RP and have fun.

You can of course alter these yourself to your own servers’ likings by simply searching for StartDelay = in AnimationList.lua, and can delay your own animations for AnimationListCustom.lua as well.

Smaller number means lesser delay time, higher number means longer delay time, if you really want to piss them off. numbers are in milliseconds. * Renamed sunbathe menu name to show Sunbathe - Hand On Head * Renamed sunbathe2 menu name to show Sunbathe - Hand Over Face

Bunch of other stuff, can’t be bothered to explain here, especially when some people have nothing better to do than to copy everything I do, reupload, sell, etc.

4 Likes

I apologize for any discomfort my recent behaviour may have caused. What the OP has said in the quoted message above is in fact true;

RPEmotes is a passion project that my team and I have put a lot of time and effort into, continuing DullPear’s legacy of bringing animations, props, and scenarios to FiveM completely free of charge. I have no intention of profiting from this project and am disheartened when I see people taking advantage of my lack of knowledge regarding licenses.

To prevent confusion and discourage people from selling RPEmotes for financial gain, I am seeking guidance from experts in licensing. I would like to explore licensing options that permit open-source sharing but prohibit any form of financial gain. If you have knowledge in this area, please reach out to me. Together, we can select a licensing option that will ensure RPEmotes remains a free and open-source project for the entire FiveM community to enjoy.

I also want to invite anyone who shares our passion for roleplaying to join the project and help us improve it. By collaborating and sharing our ideas, we can make a positive impact and show the community that we are dedicated role-players who enjoy giving back.

Regarding the UI of RPEmotes, I understand that the community recognizes and is familiar with both dp and RPEmotes. We plan to keep the overall look and feel while moving away from NativeUI, as it has been a massive drawback when attempting to implement frequently requested features that the community has shared with us.

Lastly, I acknowledge that this release adheres to our current GNU GPL v3 license and is offered for free. However, we recognize that it might not be the most fitting option for our project. We would like to encourage the community to contribute to our already popular project, instead of creating a new one solely based on a subjective view of the UI. If you are familiar with licensing alternatives that better match our requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We aim to guarantee that RPEmotes is appropriately licensed and remains an accessible and open-source initiative for the community’s benefit.

I once again want to apologize, and hope that you understand everything I have expressed.

Yours sincerely,

TayMcKenzieNZ, Lead Developer of RPEmotes

3 Likes

It wouldn’t be RP without a little Business man / blueprints planning right? Just added this. When you cancel the emote, another animation plays to ‘smooth out’ the transition, so you’re not just outright cancelling the animation and standing up straight.

if video doesn’t play a month or so from when this post was made, blame streamable and fivem’s filesize limit, even though it was clearly under said limit.

2 Likes

Hi,i love your scrip but it’s possible to add this, Custom SP & MP Poses - GTA5-Mods.com
Custom LEO Poses #4 - GTA5-Mods.com

thx you so much

1 Like

Server owners / devs can add their own animations into the stream folder and add the code into AnimationListCustom.lua.

In the most recent update there was an animation to get up from the ground from sitting/laying etc…
After doing that animation the ragdoll keybind no longer works. There is also a delay before doing the animations that require you to lay/sit. Whilst doing an animation you can no longer ragdoll either.

Ugh. Anyone else know how to fix a bug with AI dogs walking around talking on phones. LOL.

Hello! I have followed the steps but It seems like I don’t have all the props that should be in? How do I fix it?

enforce gamebuild to 2802 to have all props.

thats not an NPC, thats a player.

hey @anon70864786 ,

can you install that, if you put your hands up, you can’t pick up a weapon, so you’ll be disarmed when you put your hands up.

something like that, but it doesn’t work cleanly.

Delay was added to combat the try hards who use certain emotes instead of getting good at PVP. It’s intentional and won’t be removed.

Not sure what’s going on with the ragdoll.

Its not a player. Its an NPC. We’ve seen several AI dogs doing this. I had name tags and blips on.

It has nothing to do with RPEmotes, RPEmotes doesn’t force animals to do that.

Do you have a script that makes NPCs call the police and trigger an animation when doing that? If so, it’s probably that.

Yea I was looking into that after realizing its not a conflict of animal emotes or whatever its likely NPC calling AI script and I’ll see about blacklisting animal peds from calling lol hilarious though. Sometimes the K9 as well for LEO’s would be driving cars which is a whole other thing.

1 Like

Greetings, I saw in one of the threads on this forum someone requesting support for this animation. Can you tell me what this animation is? If you know of course

I do not know what that one is, however RPEmotes has emotes called idcard.

So we have DPEmotes we are about to change over to your new changed one , We have a issue with Emotes not showing after about 80+ players are in the Server, Does this updated emotes fix this?

1 Like