[FREE] [Release] Ohio State Highway Patrol Inspired Livery Mega Pack

Siege’s OSHP-Inspired Livery Pack

Hey FiveM community! Today I bring you my livery pack, inspired by the Ohio State Highway Patrol for CSRPCayden’s BCSO SoundOff Mega Pack. I claim no credit for creating these vehicles. I did, however create these liveries :slight_smile:

Download

Installation Steps

1. Download CSRPCayden’s BCSO SoundOff Mega Pack
  2. Extract it to your desktop.
  3. Download the livery pack
  4. Open the “stream” folder inside of the main folder.
  5. Drag the YTDs included in my livery pack into the “stream” folder. Click “Replace” when prompted.
  6. Drag the main folder into your resources folder.
  7. Rename the folder (ex. “soundoffpack” or similar. Cannot have spaces.)
  8. Open your server.cfg. Add a new line that reads ensure soundoffpack (change “soundoffpack” to the folder name if you named the folder differently).

Showcase

Here is a picture of the design :sunglasses: 2015 Charger Livery Showcase
A full video showcase can be found here.

Issues

If there is an issue with this pack, please reply to this topic with a detailed description of the issue.

Note: If you would like the development files (PSD), please send me a DM on the forums.

3 Likes

Err… Sorry to be that guy but that isn’t how Ohio is.

There is a proper photo of a OSHP unit.

I get you. It’s inspired by the OSHP badge, not the logo used on their vehicles.

that’s a patch, not a badge

If we’re nitpicking like that, your reply does not contain proper capitalization or punctuation. See my point?

1 Like

I understand it is inspired by the patch and whatever that thing on the hood is, but if it isn’t going to be based off the real thing I wouldn’t call it a OSHP livery pack, it could possibly be named OSHP based instead.

1 Like

Good point - I’ll rename it to “OSHP-Inspired”

nice!

1 Like

Nice and clean skins. Nice work :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate it.

Thank you!

mad cuz bad

not sure what the point of being rude is, but okay

He literally responded with a normal response? He literally made something for the community, and while the title was not completely right you still responded with this shitty response? How about you go share something useful with the community.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: this was amazing. i love the work btw it’s dope! keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you, appreciate it!

excuse u

2 Likes

excusion denied

OP request