Delete delete delete delete

delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete

24 Likes

Nice Vehicle Pack! Good Job

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Genuinely an amazing job. Probably the most solid pack I’ve seen released on this forum. I can’t understand for sure why you have two identical cars with one not having the top lightbar. Is it maybe you ran out of extras?

IMO this pack would be perfect if they were limited down to just 1 car with the option to remove the top lightbar instead.

Other than that, no complaints. Cars are solidly made, Liveries are clean, Environmental lighting is solid and directed properly.

1 Like

Ooh checking them out in openiv, good job!

1 Like

This is an awesome and i mean awesome pack but like someone said 100% should be a thing where the lightbar an extra rather than another car. But i love it all!

1 Like

amazing job, well done

1 Like

I typically include a seperate vehicle for slicktop/unmarked so that there isn’t a chance for people to say, run an unmarked livery on a car with a lightbar, etc. And I also have always had issues with putting lights under an extra for some reason, so it’s always how I did it. Thank you for the kind words.

2 Likes

Fair enough dude well i love it all man so yerr!

What’s New in Version 1.0.2

Fixed environmental red/blue rear lighting

Broke downloads into 3 parts each to fix potential corruption issues due to download size (Fingers crossed)

What’s New in Version 1.1.0

Added new rear lighting to all slicktop vehicles

Fixed collisions on 13 FPIU

Un-tinted rear windows of sedans to allow rear lighting to be fully effective

mmmm my favorite lightbar i wanna use these rn but I gotta get some new under garments

Just to put OCD into overdrive since mine was triggered, the brakelights are crooked

Interesting, i’ll look into fixing that.

What’s New in Version 1.1.1

Aligned taillight coronas on 2015 Charger

Fixed missing spotlight corona on 2016 FPIU

Addon or Replace?

This pack is all addon vehicles.

1 Like

Just wondering if these vehicles had templates so I could reskin them?

Templates are provided at the download link, go ahead and make whatever skins you want for it.

1 Like

So the vehicles do not a have sound? sirens i mean