[FREE][QBCore] d3-arcade

D3-ARCADE - THE MOST ADVANCED ARCADE SYSTEM FOR YOUR SERVER

Hello, this is my first release on this platform. I’m new to the scene, and I’ve been enjoying FiveM, so I decided to contribute to the fun of the community. Every once in a while, I come across great scripts, but I always want to add something; Maybe a feature or animation that the resource didn’t include. This project here was born from that desire.

The arcade supports over 20 different systems from NES to PSX, though you should be mindful of how big a game you use, as the client has to download it!

This arcade system is based on the fantastic rcore_arcade, which was the base to build this epic resource. This rework adds high-quality animations and QB-Target on entities, which means you can easily add a machine anywhere just by spawning the prop! Also, this version features improved gamepad support!

Features:

• Locale system
  • QB-Target entities for most arcades! (PR if you find a new one, or add it to your config!)
  • “Standalone” machines, no ticket cash only.
  • Arcade Houses with unlimited access via a ticket that expires (configurable)
  • Multiplayer Support
  • GamePad support (except DOS games)
  • Definable computer/arcade QB-target areas which are highly customizable with features such as
    • enable payments (make personal computers/arcades accessible!)
    • “seat hashes,” which allow you to define a chair object to sit on

and much more I’m sure I’m forgetting

21 Likes

Impressive :heart_eyes:
Does it work with esx or standalone ?

1 Like

is that work with ESX?

1 Like

Please make Work for ESX

1 Like

If this was available for standalone (maybe with BT Target instead of QB Target since obviously we wouldn’t have QB Target in standalone). that would be awesome. We use a standalone economy that I could easily tie into this if it was already working without QBCore.

1 Like

i convert to esx
Github link

2 Likes

Hello, sorry, I have a problem, the script asks me for the MenuAPI dependency and I can’t install it, I use official QBCORE.

Great release! I had never seen anything like this :clap:

Very cool script, nice job!

You can find the dependency linked in the readme.

As for those asking for esx support, I will not be providing any for this resource. Look in this thread for a conversion someone posted.

For other frameworks, all framework-dependent code is located in the server resource. Should be relatively easy to convert, other that you need to change qb-target to your targeting system in the main client resource (main.lua). this should be all needed to convert the resource.

thank you bro

2 Likes

doesn’t work for me, i can target onto the props but when i click option to play game nothing happens

Same someone help I got money

will not start in resources

I got 30$ rn for anyone who can fix this

Yeah its not working on qbcore…

You most likely changed the locale system values without adding corresponding values to the appropriate locale.

Any issues I have seen are either missing dependencies or bad config files.

This being said, any bug reports and PRs are always welcome as it is an open-source project.

No help will be given to ESX users, as this is not an ESX resource.

So I re downloaded the files. Enabled Gabz MLO in your config and removed the rest and get the following errors.
I am using QBcore

strong text[ citizen-server-impl] Stopping resource arcade
[ c-scripting-core] Creating script environments for arcade
[ script:arcade] Error parsing script @arcade/config.lua in resource arcade: @arcade/config.lua:273: unfinished long string (starting at line 29) near
[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script config.lua.
[ script:arcade] Error loading script server/server.lua in resource arcade: @arcade/server/server.lua:5: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Config’)
[ script:arcade] stack traceback:
[ script:arcade] @arcade/server/server.lua:5: in main chunk
[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script server/server.lua.

unfinished long string (starting at line 29)

you most likely didn’t properly uncomment the config…

remove the [[ and ]]

1 Like

So managed to get it to work… however Im stuck in the game… I can’t click exit or turn off the computer. https://gyazo.com/d166b8ba8c82c8b1dafa87d736efd0f2