[FREE][QBCore] d3-arcade

So managed to get it to work… however Im stuck in the game… I can’t click exit or turn off the computer. Screenshot - d166b8ba8c82c8b1dafa87d736efd0f2 - Gyazo

Don’t rename the resource…

For future reference, please send a stack trace if you suspect there is a bug or are seeking help with a resource that is not working.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, the resource has not been renamed in my files. Is there something else that would cause it to not let me exit out of the “computer”?

How do i play the Sonic. Pokemon, Kirby, Contra, & Metal Slug? All of them are just in a loading screen

Nice job.better than the rcore!
only a couple of issues for me.
Any game after wolfenstein doesnt work.
When Duke/DOOM starts it makes a HORIBLE loud noise.
Same with Wolfenstein but not as loud.
Any game after Wolfenstein does not work,just infinite loading.

the noise has to do with the DOS games I think; that’s just how they are sadly.

Game URLs are provided as examples, it is more than likely those links have been taken down for copyright issues.

Also, the emulator currently has an issue, and the arcade always uses the latest emulator version.

Check this issue

If when you read this the issue is closed, then this is not necessary:
for now just remove “EJS_startOnLoaded = true;” line from the html/ejs.html file

since this isn’t an issue with the arcade, no code changes will be made. The emulator developer seems to be relatively active, so the issue should hopefully be resolved within the next few weeks.

1 Like

thank you! This is amazing!

this is what worked for me. Thank you.

Hi. Thank you for the script. I have it copied over and everything seems to work fine, except when trying to quit the game. I either have to f8 quit or ensure the script again in order to get out of the game window.

the script is not renamed, still in “d3-arcade-main” folder

Do you have a fix for that?

running this on qbcore

i have added the maps and arcade as well as the api. for some reason its saying the menuapi and the arcade resource cant be found. any ideas?

I love this script. I was just wondering if it was possible to configure it so the type of arcade machine only loads the game you set it to ie the pac man machine only let’s you pick pack man

How can I make the brand always be in a type of addon vehicle? in position, I have tried but I have not succeeded

Hi, is this still being updated?

Is there any way to get the games to save? For example, Pokemon Ruby will not save no matter what I do. It will save in the same session but when I leave the game entirely and return it will not show me that saved game file.

It’s on both mentioned in this thread as well as
on the read me on github… ???

Weirdge

Make a esx version please !

map? for me its standard building but no aracde room

it doesn’t find MenuAPI. It is missing from the folder.

Love this script! However, I am still somehow unable to actually play. Game UI comes up but none of my arrow keys or anything let me start playing. Any fix?

Thank you!
-Dan