[FREE | QB] Pengu's Gruppe 6 Delivery Job! v2.0.8

:moneybag: Gruppe 6 Delivery Job

Happy Holidays! I’m so happy to share my newest resource with our community! I’m assuming you guys need to elevate you civilian job selection, so let me help you with an additional job to add to your server!

Description

In this resource, you start by clocking on duty at the Union Depository. Immediately after clocking on, you will be directed to a vehicle by a floating marker that only the person it is shown to can see (this makes it so that you don’t mix up your truck with other people’s). When you get in, you will be directed to a random place on the map (configurable) where you can pick up a bag and place it into the truck. After putting all the bags into your truck, you will be directed to go back to the Union Depository to put the bags into boxes (which will be tallied up and added to the total amounts of bags you’ve delivered). After this, you can go to the next location or stop delivering to get your configurable paycheck that will scale depending on how many bags you delivered.

Check it out here:

LINK FIXED | GitHub

Preview

PREVIEW | YouTube

Thank you all, and feel free to report any and all bugs to me, I’ll do my best to stay on top of them, and once again:
:christmas_tree: Happy Holidays :heart:

13 Likes

Link is not working for a start man please fix.

Working now? should be fixed apologies

looks nice

1 Like

Small Update

• Added Config option for the 3D Marker
  • Patched qb-target box zone error
  • Patched Stop duty bug (where it started another mission when stopping duty)

Any sort of videos or pictures of this?
Thanks!

Not yet. sorry. I’m going to try and get this done on the 25th. Long wait, but my schedule is jam packed

1 Like

Here’s a preview for my resource!

if the link doesn’t work
https://youtu.be/CO1HdPxJjAY

1 Like

“Valeu natalina !” Thank you so much.

1 Like

it would be dope if you made it to where players can rob the truck with a c4 and earn the money picked up from the locations.

in an approaching update this is going to be done

1 Like

v1.0.2 | Organization Job Addition!

Preview (in the last 36 seconds): https://youtu.be/CO1HdPxJjAY

Changes:

• Added an animation stop, (this guarantees that the animation will stop when picking up/putting down bags
  • Tweaked the duty system
  • Added an entirely new way to make money by organizing safe deposit boxes
2 Likes

Great script the owner is a nice person if you have any issues / suggestions he’s happy to help! It’s a pleasure to have this in my fivem server.

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi really like this script, been trying to add job perm so only players with the correct job can start it. Is there anyway this could be implemented in the next update please, or if you could provide some assistance that would be much appreciated.

Anyway Good work on the script.

1 Like

It’s possible

That’s sick! I’m still having trouble with the script. Ill create a ticket if possible and show you what’s going on.

go for it!

1 Like

dude this is awesome, loving it and so is my community!

1 Like

Robberies and items update is around the corner, but the items only work with ox_inventory! There’s a lot of reasoning behind this, but the simplest is to say there was no way I could find to do it within 10+ hours of myself and others trying. The code will be open, so feel free to send a pull request.

qb-inventory support will most likely be done a few hours/days after the update drops.

1 Like

HEY ALL!!

We’ve been waiting for so long, so let’s welcome v1.0.4!

https://github.com/PenguScript/pengu_gruppe6delivery

2 Likes