[Free] Popcornrp-pets - Free to use add-on pet and animal peds

A growing collection of free-to-use animal/pet peds created by the community or commissioned by the Popcorn RP community and shared with the rest of FiveM. I’ve previously released individual animal peds here on releases, but figured I’d make a single thread to update everyone when I add more to the collection.

Want to use this as a folder for all your addon peds? You can use it as it is, or rename it, just make sure you follow the same folder structure when adding your other addon ped models. See SWOD’s guide on adding addon peds for more information on doing so here.

The current list includes:

1. Chow Chow (commissioned by Popcorn Roleplay)
  2. Doberman (commissioned by Popcorn Roleplay)
  3. Dalmation (Created by JuneBug)
  4. German Shepherd / Malinois - K9 Dog (commissioned by martinct on LSPDFR)

Direct links and more information about the source of models, links to socials of creators, and additional credits can be found on the GitHub page.

Resource Recommendations:

I recommend you use these add-on peds with qbox/qb-core compatible pet resources keep-companion or keep-companion-ox if you use ox-inventory.

How can I contribute?

Want to add an animal to the collection? Contact me or make your PR and we’ll add to the list! Please make sure you include appropriate credits and licensing information for any models you share.

I am happy to add all types of animals/pets to this repository, however, make sure you have explicit permission from the original creator of the models, are the original creator, Or are following all license agreements.

:popcorn:

13 Likes

what about people who use esx

There are esx pet-related scripts, if people have a free/open-source one that they recommend they can post it in the comments.

Those are just peds… The framework is irrelevant. You can still use them with ESX

1 Like

This is AWESOME! and to get it for free is a STEAL tbh! Thank youuuu!!

1 Like