[FREE] Pickle's Television Script (TV's) | Watch Videos, Broadcast, and more!

Hey! Did you get any fix on this? We downloaded latest version and still getting the same error.

Did you start generic_texture_renderer_gfx?

2 Likes

I had to reconnect and it works. Sorry to bother you and thank you for the amazing script <3

I already have the ox_lib latest version installed and even so the script continues to fail, thank you very much in advance I will be waiting for the answer I need this incredible script on my server! :heart:

1 Like

the other error that appears is also this

1 Like

Youā€™re trying to use the source code instead of downloading from their releases.

Thatā€™s why thatā€™s occuring.

i am using latest version but multiple people arent synced to same time or sometimes screen

anyone who could help with getting offset and scale for other tv models?

1 Like

same error here any solutions?

1 Like

Follow the installation instructions.

I know since its standalone it would be hard but would there be a way we could make certain screens only accessible to a certain job? the idea being we have a move theater map and would like ot add this to the job for it.

Already possible via the config.

Do you mean this?

Config.Events = { ā€“ Events for approving broadcasts / interactions (due to popular demand).
ScreenInteract = function(source, data, key, value, cb) ā€“ cb() to approve.
cb()
end,
Broadcast = function(source, data, cb) ā€“ cb() to approve.
cb()
end,
}

I am unsure how to set it up, also does this allow restriction to a specific screen or all screens.

You need to know how to code to do that.

New Script Released!

Pickleā€™s Farming

• Works with ESX, QBCore, and Standalone.
  • Grow 10+ Different Types of Plants.
  • Sync Growth Smoothly.
  • Water Plants to Grow Them.
  • Process Plants (Multi-step is possible).
  • Sell Plants.

Get it here:

1 Like

Iā€™m running in QBCore Installed latest versions of ox_lib ,picklestv I started all the resources those + the texture one but donā€™t see the TV in The Fleeca Bank in Example video.

Can someone help me fix this or idk if its QBCore issue.

would it be possible to make them work on a spawned tv prop so using a tv item that spawns at player coords

why i am getting print ox-lib
how to stop this

great resource!

1 Like

I have a hen house mlo that has 2 tvā€™s in it but they dont have a signal.
Do i just add the new coords in the config?