[FREE] Pickle's Television Script (TV's) | Watch Videos, Broadcast, and more!

me pasa exactamente igual sale la tele pero no arranca

You’d need to experiment with that, but it’s simple to do.

Perhaps you can get some inspiration from the script PMMS, such as disabling static emitters playing when content is rendered to props, adding vehicle and radio, speakers and phone props, etc etc.

The script belongs to a friend of mine and is open source so they have no problem with me recommending it. Hopefully it gives you some ideas.

Also permissions could be neat too :thinking:

Edit: I have removed the link as to not advertise :pray:

Permissions are already included, refer to Config.Events.

As for disabling static emitters, sounds like a good idea!

1 Like

Yeah, that way you’re more immersed in what’s being streamed on the screen rather than the annoying sounds of hip hop ambient sounds or those annoying sounds you hear at the docks etc, vanilla unicorn, yellow jacked in, etc etc.

I’m having this problem where the tv is failing to display anything. The tv is just plain black with nothing on it.

The UI works fine, but I get this error anytime I input either video or the browser option. Could I get some help on this?

Pickle TV Version: 1.1.1

Ox_Lib Version: 2.15.0

Download 1.1.2+ from the releases page.

Should fix that particular issue.

New update coming soon to support render-target & rotation

2 Likes

Thanks for the help, here’s one thing I noticed while using your script. When displaying with other people it does not sync when you use the “interact with screen” button, for it does not update the screen on the other users end. Basically, they only see what you initially put in via website, while only you can see what you are interacting with.

This is intentional, syncing scroll & clicks on browser windows would rely on too many event ticks.

This error

It should be two resources, you’re probably running the extracted bundle folder and not the two resources seperately.

Hi a have this error @ptelevision/client/tv.lua:87 attempt to index nil value (global lib)

same

1 Like

[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script @ox_lib/init.lua.

1 Like

It requires ox_lib. Install it to your servers @thomp5on @Frequency_Studios

1 Like

for some reason my bring didnt realize oxlib different from oxmysql lol im slow sometimes.

question? do i have to place each Tv or will just automactally work on most?

DOPE free release! Thank you!
Can this play stuff from a browser?
How easy is it to set up TVs?

Would this work for something like this?
[MLO] [RELEASE] Cinema Doppler - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

1 Like

Got this error everytime I try the /tv command. I got the newest ox_lib version and no changes to the script himself

1 Like

great release!!!

2 Likes

Plis a need tutorial for instalation, i am brazilian
my framwork is creative.

2 Likes