[FREE] Pickle's Television Script (TV's) | Watch Videos, Broadcast, and more!

We got the same error

Its because you need this

did you fix it?

how fix it ?

Hello can you add a function that allows you to use ox_target please. Esx server version

1 Like

may someone please help me ive always wanted a tv script i added it
and ensured it and its starting in tx but just wont show the /tv command in my chat nor will it bring anything up if i do /tv
please someone help me please

did you install that?

If so, you also have to enter the prop with which render target it is used in the TV script

1 Like

is there anyway i can have your discord id pay you for help i asked pickle and he just kept closing my ticket please man

1 Like

i have this error

Hi, i dont get the No Signal on my screen, and I have installed all the things I need.

I have 2 [ ] folders in my resource folder with your script in one called [Scripts] and the generic_texture_renderer_gfx in the other one called [dependencies]. where I ensure the [ ] folders.

Should they be in the same folder or does it not matter?

Can i improve the render quality?

Guessing YouTube changed their API? When I click “Videos” and add a youtube URL, nothing plays. I tried several URL’s from the address bar and also the “share” URL. Tried URL’s with just the video ID at the end of the url, no other arguments. Didn’t work. But when I use Web Browser, it shows the screen with no problem.

Also, adjusting Set Volume made no difference… But I was however able to use the volume slider on the video. I’m curious if screen interaction is sync’d for all players :thinking:

Edit: friend said he couldn’t see the screen when I was streaming youtube through the browser feature.

@PickleMods Is it somehow possible to set and use the script so that not the one that transmits transmits to all TVs?

@PickleMods I keep getting this error after placing additional TVs at certain location. I did the #10 pull fix and the error goes away but the TVs I added don’t show the No Signal Window when they are on. Error posted along with one of the TVs I added. I literally copied the one (see config pic) and pasted them with the updated vectors. I am using OneSync and run on QB Core. I do have ox lib and rendered downloaded and started.

Screenshot 2024-04-08 133014

Hey brother any way i can control the tvs that are universally recognized by pickle, say if i get the michael flat screen and copy the model and ytd and rename it, how can i fully map that tv aside from the config.lua?

I too have utilized this patch, but still get nothing but a black screen when I use the “Videos” option and it requests a YouTube URL. The web browser option is functional, however due to obvious limitations the web browser function does not sync across players.

I really love this script and would love to be able to utilize it, but it is only half functional for me. Any advice would be amazing!

Make sure generic_texture_renderer_gfx is only in the resources folder and not in any others like [standalone]. Also make sure it is ensured before the TV script.

Great work Pickle!

2 Likes

Can you check if there are any client or server console errors? Also as said above check that you are running generic_texture_renderer_gfx and any other prerequisites

No client or console errors. I am also running generic_texture_renderer_gfx in the main resources folder and have ensured it before the television script.

Enter the link, press return and nothing, however all other functions work. Web browser, interact with screen and set volume are all functional.