[FREE] Pickle's Prisons | Jail System | Breakouts | Work & Activities

try using rpemotes its standalone
dp is old i moved away from dpemotes a long time ago

You think that has something to do with my issue or just general advice? lol

Maybe it’s you issue, but dpemotes is definitely old, and with the new update to GTA 5, you might run into small problems like that. It’s worth a try.
You don’t have to fully remove dpemotes, just remove ‘ensure/start’ from server.cfg.
Drop rpemote in, then see if that helps
and well rp emote is very nice most properly best emote script i have seen for free

Oh no I plan on getting it on regardless but I doubt it has to do with my issue sadly. We will see. Either way, thanks for the recommendation. I checked the git on it, looks much better.

1 Like

no problem it might help as I’m using it with prison and had not problem in my server with emotes / animations
Oh, and if you’re on QB, you can check out QB’s GitHub. They have a pull from rpemotes, making it more compatible with QB.

QBCore pulls directly from RPEmotes they dont modify anything, go look at the git action log when you setup a new server.

Yes, they do pull from RP Emote, but Tay’s version is standalone. The QB core pull version, GhzGarage, has made some changes. I think the last one was 2 weeks ago. You can check on the commits. However, he is moving it more from standalone to a QB version.

1 Like

Do you have a link to the map

1 Like

It’s Gabz’s Prison

love this script and thank you for the free script.
the shops are not opening for me

make sure the item names are right in the config for the shops and it should work !

i have a question 
 ```
TriggerServerEvent(“pickle_prisons:jailPlayer”, target, time)
TriggerServerEvent(“pickle_prisons:unjailPlayer”, target)
these two lines 
can some one tell me which location to put it in ? iam lost ^^

Any way to make the search like the items give a random item and not just one item?

After the player exits and relaunches, the item will not be returned. How to solve this problem

The preview video is fixed!

Prison Plug does not work for me I have the items but he does not rebuild it for me or give me the shovel
what can I do?

Same for me. Any fix?

no is unfortunately not yet fixed

Hello i use the prison but everytime when i send someone on jail i get this console error i try to modify the column of inventory but i didnt have any change

Hi,
unfortunately I have a problem with 2 scripts. The Prison in combination with the XP script triggers the following error message.

The one image is from the error itself.

Since the last Restart today i became this error. The FiveM Client dont load into game.